pregnancy pillow ?

rolled up duvet, wrapped in a single duvet cover and then tack stitched shut... basically free pregnancy pillow (which magically becomes a duvet again when you stop being pregnant)

that's a good idea (shame we don't have an extra duvet though :) )!

I've got a V shaped one which I got in my first pregnancy and kept so I have absolutely no idea how much it cost or where I got it from! I used it all the time for bf too and Lennon used to sleep on the sofa proped up on it when he was small too so I think I've got my moneys worth out of it!

I would look into the breastfeeding pillows, i got one fokr £20 from toysrus and it's like a c shape, brilliant for your back for reading! I'm breastfeeding and I use it all the time so you can feed "no hands" and eat at the same time! I wish I had brought it during pregnancy and got more from it. I will be passing on all my baby things to a mate who is TTC after I finish with them, but I'm not parting with my pillow, too many other uses for it!!

Hi
Later on in my pregnancy I was finding my bump very awkward to sleep with I think it is because I usually sleep on my side or belly and was trying to get into these positions when I was asleep but my tummy would wake me. I purchased this very large pregnancy pillow that is really supportive because it is made from memory foam. It has a really soft bamboo case that I can remove and wash which is so handy because I had some spillages. It is a great pillow that I have had for a while now and continue to use it all the time.

I was just using pillows to make do, but since getting a pregnancy pillow (Theraline Original), I honestly can't tell you how much I love it. It makes the biggest difference and I haven't had any problems sleeping or aches and pains since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back