Pillows..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies..

Who can recommend a good pillow...one of the long maternity ones that you can sleep with to help support your leg and bump on your side but then it also doubles up as a breastfeeding pillow once baby here

Thanks in advance

xx :)

Dream Genii - 100% recommended. Not the cheapest, but did my research & worth every penny! I was struggling to sleep as I'm a tummy sleeper & since my Dream Genii has arrived I have had lots of sleep. It took a couple of nights to get positioning of my bump & legs around it, but one I've cracked it it's bloody brilliant!
Follow this link as it includes delivery & a pillow cover (the pillow on it's own normally costs £45.00)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DreamGenii-...C116/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1298234019&sr=8-2

Hope it helps!

Sunnyb xxx

I have the same one as Sunnyb, you can also get these in Mothercare x

Hey, I didn't like the dreamgemini one, as it was long like a sausage! I wanted one that was the width of a normal pillow, just longer. I got mine from mothercare. :) It's huge and comfy! x

How cheap can you get them from and where? I am desperate for one...i am in agony some nights with my sides and hips :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back