Pregnancy pillows

TeeUK

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After weeks of sleepless nights I decided to buy a massive U shaped pregnancy pillow off internet. It supports boobs, tum, legs so nice to snuggle up to (bf is perched on edge of bed, not complained yet lol) I have been sleeping sooooo good since!

Anyone else bought a preg pillow with possitive results?

I had a pregnancy pillow when I was pregnant with Button. I LOVE that thing, it is SO comfortable, worth every penny, of course my husband would disagree as it took up 3/4 of the bed haha

i love mine too,

i got a V shaped one from ebay, the only problem i have had so far is that it doesnt have a pillow case n i cant find anywhere to get one from.

any ideas?

im just throwing my dressing gown over it at the moment, but need to get it prepared for all the baby sick it will be facing soon, lol

xxx

I've got one of the Dreamgeni ones which is fab and changes into a breastfeeding pillow too.

Highly recommended!

i love mine too,

i got a V shaped one from ebay, the only problem i have had so far is that it doesnt have a pillow case n i cant find anywhere to get one from.

any ideas?

im just throwing my dressing gown over it at the moment, but need to get it prepared for all the baby sick it will be facing soon, lol

xxx

I used to work in a care home and a few residents had v shaped pillows, we just popped a pillow case on either end, they meet in the muddle and all is fine x hth x

Obviously I meant middle! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back