• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy Pillow to buy or not to buy??

I must be using mine wrong. I absolutely effing hate it :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yup me too, hated mine, just not comfortable, I used a normal pillow tween my legs!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I must be using mine wrong. I absolutely effing hate it :( x

Yup me too, hated mine, just not comfortable, I used a normal pillow tween my legs!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Thank goodness for that. I was beginning to think there was something fundamentally wrong with me lol x

When would you buy one? I'm having good night sleeps so far but I'm not sure how I'm suppposed to sleep now at 11weeks? I used to sleep on my stomach but now I try on my right side or left side and sometimes my back which I read you shouldn't do but I don't realise when I'm asleep...how does everyone sleep??

I got one at 10 weeks, its up to you, whenever you feel you need one x

I loved the dreamgenii last pg, so will be getting it out again. I got mine from TK Maxx so wasnt as expensive... in fact you can get some great baby things in there cheaper eg babygro sleeping bags

Last edited:
I was thinking of getting a bolster to stop me rolling on to my back, But I think it would take up too much space and end up on the floor, I'm really unsure how to stop me rolling on my back (and I'm hitting Tri2 slowly, really need to stop the back sleeping now). Otherwise, I've got plenty of my own padding to have not really needed anything between my knees or anything yet

That one looks good. I feel like I need a mat pillow as I find it so hard to get comfy, but I cant bring myself to pay £40 for one...

I don't have one of these and don't plan on as yet, as I think it would just get in my way and do my head in! Plus I wake up baking hot as OH is like a radiator in bed!! I have a V-shape pillow but haven't even thought to use it yet lol. I tend to find myself waking up hugging the side of the duvet. I always end up on my back at some point, less so now as it's so bloody uncomfortable!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back