What pregnancy pillow to buy?

lrb

Reaction score
Oh said he will get me a pillow, I've tried putting a regular pillow between my knees at night and it falls out after five mins every time! I would like something that will help me sleep, support bump and also something i can use to help with breast feeding once LO is here.

Is there anything anyone can recommend? Ive heard mixed reviews about dream geni's and they seem a lot of money for what they are. But any advice would be grand!

Thannkss x

Last edited:
I've been lucky and not needed one but I'm sure some of the other girls have :)

Mine is a long one from argos but tbh I don't rate it massively. The v ones sound good.xx

i love mine i sleep with it every night. Just a mothercare one-aromatherapy...supposed to come with a little heat pad (but this was missing and i couldn't be bothered to go back for something that i probably will hardly use) was reduced to £25 from £40 (i think)

I have a dream genii and love it, it can also be used to support baby when feeding too

Wow that's massive lol looks more like a matress haha!

Thank you! Deffo going to keep looking what's about, £40 for a pillow that I may not need or use seems crazy so will look on eBay!

Thank you :)

I got my really long one from mothercare and it has been amazing! The best thing by far that I've bought since being pregnant!!

I got the mothercare sleep body pillow £21 it really stays nice and fat like in the picture I wish my regular pillow was as comfy. Will definitely be firm enough to support the baby when I breastfeed if I can bare to give it up.

HI the physio woman said that a long one that goes between your legs, under your bump is good, you can get some on ebay for about £12.... i know im saving all the money i can for baby so would just get a cheap pillow off ebay to do the job for the couple of month left..... You can even get a 12 foot one on ebay lmao xx

I have the Serenity star pillow. It’s a pregnancy pillow from ABaby and works as a great support for tummy and doesn’t slip between the legs. I can use it as a nursing pillow as well and the curve helps to position the baby properly for feeding. This one is recommended by doctors. It can be separated into 3 separate pillows later on when you’re done using it as a pregnancy pillow / nursing pillow. You just have to unzip it and you get 2 bolsters and a curved pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back