Pregnancy Forum Village

I thought you were a HV because you werent acting paranoid enough! all the mummies are proper paranoid cos we dont know who's who! :cool:

so really speaking... this is the end of the game for me then??? Mamafy are you there hun?

I thought you were a HV because you werent acting paranoid enough! all the mummies are proper paranoid cos we dont know who's who! :cool:

fair dos to you! although i don't know how many times you can swear blind that you are a mummy :rofl:

I guess I should have "name-dropped" more lol x

Tiny there's only 2 unknown mummies out there now :-D x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I'm a mummy it's even in my name! I'm pretty sure I have the majority of the hv's sussed too so you need o keep me around! X

:roll: If i was i'm sure you would've known by now, i'm too crap for this game. I still can't understand the game properly! :rofl:

Tiny there's only 2 unknown mummies out there now :-D x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

only 2?! I think I mightve counted you by accident :roll:

Okay, we can totally get this, the odds are in our favour if nothing else.

Can I just say to the person who keeps making random votes.... gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

that is all. :oooo:

This should be pretty simple now then, we'd have to be really unlucky to get it wrong tomorrow! Is there two polls left? If there is then it's gonna be a draw at the worst cos they can't win now :yay:

There's 6 of them and 8 of us including Kylie, not sure if she counts in the final vote though, never thought about that, if she doesn't then theycould still win :( but they dot stand a chance now!

Bearsmummy, I don't believe you! Lol! This game is really really hard. If we can reveal another HV tomorrow night then we've literally won right??? Im too tired for this :-(

Just caught up with this after having a meal out with OH! munchkin i trusted you!!
Atleast we've finally caught a hv! who's next? i still think vix and maybe bearsmummy?! x

You'll all be sorry when you waste your votes on me and i turn out to be a mummy :smug:

Mummys! I suggest have a look back as many ppl have accused munchkin, if they have I think we can say for sure they r mummys as UBS wouldn't accuse eChother..

As it was a split vote munchkin1982 and tiggerbounce77 are still allowed to participate within the game ie voting but there at the end of the game only 'alive' mummies and 'non-revealed' hv's will count :) Does everyone understand that?

Kylie will not be counted as she is the Town mayor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back