Pregnancy Forum Village

Right guys, new poll is up :)

Happy voting :yay:

Last edited:
The way things are at the moment, if Hv's reveal/steal a mummy tomorrow you guys are even so this really could go to the very last night :yay:

Okay so we need to go back and see who accused munchkin and who tried to defend her and that should give us some answers. That's a job for tomorrow though *yawn* I'm going to sleep. Night mummies (and HVs I s'pose ;) )

Whoop whoop! I knew munch was a HV!! And Cos I was so pissed up last night, I completely forgot to tell you all you're a bunch of *******s for voting me!!

:lol: I did have a chuckle when you said you were happy to vote for whoever everyone else was voting for! I hadnt the heart to tell you then incase I made you a drunken emotional wreck and you'd start trying to explain the game to everyone at the party :rofl:

I think Im back to trusting munchkin a little which is why your not on my list....but your in reserves for the list!

Paranoid much :blush:

paranoid? or defending her?! :cool:

Last edited:
I think it's 3 people at the moment. Monkei, chaz and pinkymum.

Done :) That'll probably all change tomorrow but yeah...those 3 at the moment.

and if you are a HV then this list will prove very helpful :dance:

Who wrote that tiny? I'm on my phone so can't see!
I still think vix is a mummy but I'm thinking pinkymum a mummy too!

Lol at Alice!! Who's getting the vote today??? We can surely get another one tonight!!!! :)

It was august mum, what do you guys think? it was when we first started suspecting munch a few days ago.

It was august mum, what do you guys think? it was when we first started suspecting munch a few days ago.

Yep, I'm happy with that! Was she defending munch then? I'm on my phone, too hard to look back posts! X

I've thought augustmum for a long while now! she's seems rather paranoid! xx

:rofl: I love that your "I am feeling... " is set to paranoid!

mamafy I actually got a little bit scared when I saw yours !

I set it to that when the game started :) Thought it was quite fitting .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back