Pregnancy Forum Village

Hmmmm, Chaz! I so reckon your a hv! Look at the votes!

What's happened at eastenders? I haven't seen it in years!

Lol ROL it took us all ages to get it, im so confused i cant even begin to explain it right now!!!

If monkei turns out to be a mummy chaz has gotta be a hv cos its a bit weird we all say well vote for her and then monkei ends up with the most. Covering your back anyone?

I did think monkei and chaz were guilty earlier but now ive seen the way the votes of gone i think monkei could actually be a mummy, unless theyre willing to lose one to take the heat off chaz? my head hurts

Last edited:
I think Ill go with a bit of sweet and sour sauce. Fitting doncha think.

feeding baby, ROL I still do'nt fully get it :lol:

Quote from the rules on first page - Once you have been killed off/taken into care you cannot continue to post in the thread until the game is over.

Last edited:
I can only reiterate, have your hat ready my friend. :smug:

We'll see soon enough im excited but scared, ive got a feeling theyll get me :(

Lol ROL it took us all ages to get it, im so confused i cant even begin to explain it right now!!!

If monkei turns out to be a mummy chaz has gotta be a hv cos its a bit weird we all say well vote for her and then monkei ends up with the most. Covering your back anyone?

I did think monkei and chaz were guilty earlier but now ive seen the way the votes of gone i think monkei could actually be a mummy, unless theyre willing to lose one to take the heat off chaz? my head hurts

^^^^
THIS... may as well be Japanese!!!

Sorry ROL that wasnt meant to be an explanation for ya lol I was just following on the convo
Don't worry Annie half of us still don't get it!!! Basically there's 20 people in the game and some are evil hv's trying to steal mummies and the mummies have gotta stick together an vote out the hv's but no one knows who's who so it's all a game of trust really. Hope you're ok babe x

feeding baby, ROL I still do'nt fully get it :lol:

Quote from the rules on first page - Once you have been killed off/taken into care you cannot continue to post in the thread until the game is over.

Yep but everyone decided the first night that the mummy taken into care (it was piglet10) should be allowed to stay on the thread :) So I think I've just waivered that rule, apart from they CANNOT and MUST NOT vote :D

4 guests..Hmmmm, wonder if someone ie HV is hiding?????? Or it could be the mods laughing at us!

Waiting!

Sorry guys, delay in the game tonight; I haven't received a pm from the HV's :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back