Pregnancy Forum Village

I've just tried voting but it says I've already voted! I didn't vote for monkei!

Can someone who has already voted yesterdat try and vote again for me please? Just vote for yourself and say on this thread, i need to test its working properly ....

I cant do it because im not playing, so ive never voted in the poll before, i need someone who already has done to do it

I didnt think it would, me and Stircrazy had a right palava over this last time, took us ages to work out how to do it :lol:

Right all sorted ....

Whoever voted for Monkei, your vote has been reset :lol:

I'm up for that plan too Tiny! Hope we can get one today!

Okay, well I'm off to work now, ill be back at 5ish, so get some detective work done and when I'm home I'll read through and pick someone for us all to vote for. Remember girls, in real life not one of you would EVER be evil, its just a game, so accusations aren't personal :hug:

I'm up for working as a team, otherwise they're gonna win! I won't be on here for the rest of the day though x

definately up for that Tiny. we really do all need to work together.

Stacey - good luck for this morning chick... :) xx

It's personal to me tiny!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Right I'm off everyone keep everything crossed for me x

Good luck Stacey!

Erin - Will be thinking of you all today :hugs:

Who voted for me again !! im not even going to be here today to defend my innocense !!

I can honestly say my thought are out of the window as I thought tiny and evelina were really good at lying but they were just telling the truth x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Good luck Stacey!!!! x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back