Pregnancy Forum Village

Lol I don't know!! Hmm when does the game end.. Cause I might bring a lie detector when I come see you lol x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Imagine if there was no HVs and everyone was a mummy and it's a huge wind up lmao!!! We'd look so stupid right now x

Imagine if there was no HVs and everyone was a mummy and it's a huge wind up lmao!!! We'd look so stupid right now x

Exactly what I was thinking earlier just didn't want to throw another "spanner in the works" lol ;-) x

:shock:

so who hasnt voted yet then? can I sway anyones votes, I have info :cool:

K&a as your so sure I'm a hv, can u garuanti a save if I goes out n I'm actually an innocent mummy?

Lol I will use my one save for the mummy who deserves it :)

Haha Ky bring it!! I think it ends tuesday cos it started yesterday didnt it?!

Hmm yeah 7 days lol x

Tiny you're so a HV in disguise!

im not, aw geez, when you realise Im a mummy and look back you will see all the good things I did for the mummy team.

Right just caught up with all this after having a very hectic day! i now think Chaz may also be a hv x

Lol I will use my one save for the mummy who deserves it :)

Which will obvs be me being as youve become all traitorish towards me!

Who Alice?!
Well we'll find out soon about tiny, I really hope she is a mummy cos Ive bloody trusted her! and I have major trust issues today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back