Pregnancy Forum Village

Who Alice?!
Well we'll find out soon about tiny, I really hope she is a mummy cos Ive bloody trusted her! and I have major trust issues today!!

you'll be fine, this incident will fill you with confidence to trust people. :yay:

I personally think that all the HVs plotted to get us to vote for alice, and then when the votes came up, turned on me to make sure one of us got voted out today. Now they are all turning on chaz. Noticed a few people turned up .. *ahem - ZMD - ahem * and just announced out of nowhere that Chaz is a HV. suspicious or WHAT! thats just my theory.

Can I also point out that there is only 1 more vote to be cast so Ive lost anyway, I have nothing to gain from lying.

I must agree the chaz thing got my mind ticking...

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Who Alice?!
Well we'll find out soon about tiny, I really hope she is a mummy cos Ive bloody trusted her! and I have major trust issues today!!

you'll be fine, this incident will fill you with confidence to trust people. :yay:

I personally think that all the HVs plotted to get us to vote for alice, and then when the votes came up, turned on me to make sure one of us got voted out today. Now they are all turning on chaz. Noticed a few people turned up .. *ahem - ZMD - ahem * and just announced out of nowhere that Chaz is a HV. suspicious or WHAT! thats just my theory.

Can I also point out that there is only 1 more vote to be cast so Ive lost anyway, I have nothing to gain from lying.

That is very true!! Why is everyone voting for tiny? I think it's quite obvious your a mummy now. I did have doubts in the beginning though!

All the votes are in now chick, im sure it said 19 and piglet has been kidnapped so shes not allowed to vote now.

I think you need to stop with your long theories cos you baffle my brain too much!

I know whoevers got the last vote doesnt have that much influence right now. kinda sucks. More teamwork was needed!

Chatty little bunch today :lol: I haven't read back so what have I missed from last night :D

Remember hv's I need the name of the mummy you want gone if you're sucessful tonight :D and Town Mayor keep an eye out around 9pm and you may want to save the mummy selected or you may not :lol:

So the majority reckons Tiny's a Hv then?

Who Alice?!

That is very true!! Why is everyone voting for tiny? I think it's quite obvious your a mummy now. I did have doubts in the beginning though!

So if we look back now, whoever accused Alice to start with, then me, then chaz: probably a HV. You guys are so busted. Im too good at these games. ... well obviously not cos youve all managed to vote for me :brat:

So there's been 19 votes so everyones voted, yes?

How can I be a hv when I'm on Jeremy Kyle every week trying to find out the potential father of my 10 children?
Shame on you all for doubting me!

Hello :wave:

Went out and thought I was going to give birth - really twingey today (gulp!)

So 9pm tonight we find out the crack?

I know whoevers got the last vote doesnt have that much influence right now. kinda sucks. More teamwork was needed!

It's all about the teamwork :D

I said that from the start but the HVs got scared and tried to convince everyone that that was a bad idea, and they listened :doh:

Im thinking about the theory that we're all mummies! :rofl:

If I survive tonight, I'm gonna stay quiet tomorrow cos your not accusing the quiet ones!!

Who Alice?!

Good point there...Hmmm

having a hectic day makes me a hv?! Im accusing the guilty people who try and talk their way out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back