Pregnancy Forum Village

How many people haven't said anything for a while?

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

How many people haven't said anything for a while?

While we are onto subject of people being quiet, ive got a funeral tomorrow so I won't be around. Please don't all start accusing me because I'm not here :-(

cuddle time now with my Layla so apologise if not on much at the moment xx

Ive been quiet for fifteen minutes cos I was feeding aiden... I must be a hv

Lol Stacey you are so a HV x

Been evil the mayor! Tut tut x

Well last night I was ill ad you all Ganges up on me, so I just wanted to make it clear I'm not quiet cos I'm a HV :lol:

Well last night I was ill ad you all Ganges up on me, so I just wanted to make it clear I'm not quiet cos I'm a HV :lol:

I don't think you are :-/ i have a feeling and all the HVs are picking on you so we do x

Lol if your worth saving :-D x

Alice I only said it was you yesterday before the game started and only cos I was trying to work out who mamafy might pick! I dont think Ive named anyone in this thread so far, Im not pointing the finger at anyone, Im keeping it to myself

well I have my list of 7 HVs and Im sticking to it. The rest of you I trust. I cant be doing any more working this out, those are my cards and Im playing them til the end. :lol: who wants to see my list?!

I went and bought Maisie her highchair today so have been out all day im also going to pick up stuff i won on ebay tonight so wont be around till late :) xx

I love that everyones giving their reasons for being away from PF :rofl:

Hehe trying to prove innocence.. I hope the first HV is found tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back