Pregnancy Forum Village

well there are 2 on my list of 7 that have actually been voted for so it looks like not :doh:

im normaly on 24/7 xD anyone want to put my highchair together :p

Kylie i'm not a Hv, Honestly!

And for the record i've had my sister in law around, thats why i haven't logged on! Get me...i do have a life :lol:

VIX! :doh: I cant believe you just voted for me! When we lose, everybody will point their finger at you and blame you! You werent even on my list. *sulk*

Right heres an idea, instead of everyone blaming everyone else, lets do some little games.

Everyone finish this sentence:

"Im glad Im not a HV because..." :yay:

Lol I have no life hence why ive been on here all day! Were watching horrid henry now though so i will be a bit distracted!!

Has everyone voted now?

Oh and I wont be on most of tomorrow as I have TWO TESTS to take! and then im having a date with lee :)

Right heres an idea, instead of everyone blaming everyone else, lets do some little games.

i'd be in league with Tiny :)

Last edited:
Oh dear.. I seriously don't think Tiny is a hv.. if any mummys voted on her n she's not... Shame on you... *gives Tiny a big hug :hugs:*

Im really not a HV. Mummies have lost for the day. will I be out now or just 2 people out tomorrow after HVs decide?

i'd be in league with Tiny :)

no 1. you ARE in league with me
no.2 thats a bloomin good thing, Im awesome. :shakehead:

you'll all come grovelling after 9pm tonight.

Oh no tiny you have 4 :( its ok though cos well only find out youre a mummy and then youll get to stay and someone else will have to go :(
is there 20 people playing? if there is theres 2 votes left so you stand a chance still, we need to out a hv not pick on a mummy!!!

and im glad im not a hv cos i dont like being disliked!!

Tiny, munchkin, evelina are HVs!! I defo think so and Stacey I have a small feeling x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

oh just remembered piglet is gone so only one more vote!

well Im glad its gone back down to a small feeling now or id have to pull your hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back