pregnacare?

joujo2011

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

Firstly congrats to all u yummy mummys in here n secondly anyone reccomend taking Pregnacare to increase chances of a BFP I need to start looking at other avenues as sex isn't working lmao! Any advice tips on wat u feel helped from u ladies wud be greatly appreciated xx

Happy n healthy 9months to u all

Julie

Hi there I'm not sure taking pregnacare will increase your chances of getting a bfp but it is useful to start taking whilst ttc in preperation for pregnancy!! In relation to getting a bfp I would say just relax and don't stress about it, it will happen when you least expect it to! Xx

Hi. I agree with tiggy. Pregnacare isnt really designed to increase chances of bfp. However it is yiur recommended dose of vitamins etc and its best I suppose to be ib tip top health when trying for a baby! It ali contains folic acid which is extremely important as its designed to lower the risk of spina bifida.
Have you tried opks to track ur ovulation?

Hey ladies thanks for ur responses,yes I've been doing opk's bd'd every other day I.e 1,3,5 etc I'm gtn lines on the opk's but I dnt seem to catch it so I think I'm doing all I can from that perspective,unless u've any other advice??I'm not really stressing I was previous cycles but now I'm just gtn fed up lol docs have just said to keep up with the OPK's for another 6 cycles but they r doing my head in now!x

ops can be annoying! as others have said pregnacare wont help...but if your partner would take supplements you could look into wellman conception for his swimmers??

Hi. I'd recommend dtd slightly less - 3 times a week - and maybe waiting 2-3 days and dtd when you get the positive opk. Hope to see you in tri 1 soon hun. Xxx

Ohhhhh wud they work,I don't know if he has bad swimmers but anything wud b a shove in the right direction lol he quit smoking before we started trying so I will maybe have to slip them into his dinner lol he will b thinkin that I have something against him! Thanks for the tip pickledonion xx

Hi Olive, well it only works out DTD 3 times one week four times the next,I got a really positive OPK on the 14th we bd'd on 12th n then again on 14th when I got the pos opk but sadly that didn't happen,will give it a go with this wellman tablets n also I heard about preseed? Wat I'd really like is to look inside n c wat is going on in there!Thanks for all ur help n good luck with ur babies xx

Thanks hun. Good luck to you too. I've been there. It will happen :hug: Took us 9/10 months.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Since properly trying to conceive back in Nov10 I have had 2 BFP out of 4 cycles, unfortunately I had an MC when PG in first month at 5 wks but didn't take too long to get PG again. I had been taking pregnacare tablets since may10 and started the OPKs in nov10 PLUS pre-seed before every BD.....I truly think knowing the time you ovulate and using pre-seed worked for us. Oh yeah we DTD everyday for 5 days in my march cycle which has turned out successful so far :) Might have been a lot but I thought more times the merrier?! Everyone is different though and you will find what works for you. GOOD LUCK!!!

We started ttc in Jan. I'd been tracking bbt sine previous September so knew my cue quite well. In cue 3 we tried opks and conceive plus gel. In cycle 4 we both took vitamins, me the pregnacare ones and dh the wellman ones, and that's when we got our bfp. Don't know for sure if it was the vitamins that helped or if it was just our time, but I'd say government them a go. Things like that can help give you a pma! Good luck x

Taking the vitamins will help prepare ur body for pregnancy but the only way to get pregnant is to bd and hope u get it just right! Its a miracle anyone gets pregnant tbh! You'll get there hun trust me! Just try and relax and enjoy all the sex xx

We've tried everything from ovulation tests to measuring temperature etc etc. The only thing that ever worked with all 3 pregnancies (including this one) is having sex every single day of the cycle. Completely takes the joy out of sex, I admit, but at the end of such a sex marathon I was pregnant every single time! Good luck to you!

i got my bfp exactly 1 month after starting to take pregnacare, so i really reccommend it!!

really hope it works for you too.

good luck sweetie. xxxxxxxx

I dont know if the wellman makes a big difference if your partners swimmers are already good but it cnt hurt to try it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back