useless waste of space midwife!!!

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
firstly i only get to see her on a wednesday between 1:30-3, with working 11-7 its impossible and secondly i've asked for a call back soooo many times and never ever got a reply!!!

i need to get a MATB1 form and its proving impossible! need to sort it before i leave on the 2nd march but she just doesnt seem bothered!! do u ladies know how i can get one without wasting anymore time on her! lol any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

xx

U should've had it at 25 weeks!

I would give ur doctor a call and see if they can help.

She does sound rather rubbish. Hope the dr can help xx

Yeah I think the doctor can give you this?

She sounds rubbish. Is there only the one midwife ? If so, I'd probably ask at reception or speak to one of the GPs - they should be able to help. Also, perhaps ask whether you are able to have a different MW - explain that you're not happy with this one. Good luck! X

GP should be able to give you one or they can get the mw to leave on at the surgery for you :) and does work not allow you to go out between these times to see ur mw as they are supposed to and pay u at same time??

yeah you are entitled to paid time off to go to appointments with mw

as a couple of the other ladies have said you are LEGALLY entitled to PAID time off for all you ante-natal appointments!!! make sure they're letting you do this!

and i got my MATB1 from my GP, they cant do it over the phone though.... they have to 'prove' you are preggers lol. i just walked in n he looked at belly and that was it :)

xxx

Have you sorted this, you are entitled to paid time off to see your midwife, and GP can give you your MATB1 if you have an appointment with them xx

Hey girls,

Thanks for the advice! i have had one but the OH has lost it...well the RAF have, useless bunch!! i am seeing her next week but the worry is i leave the week after so it probably wont be sorted in time! i am only agency so need to give it to the DWP and we know how "quick" they are at things....NOT!! i will just wait till weds next week when i have my app, try then, i'll just have to go a week or two without pay :'(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back