Did your cycle change after miscarriage?

Kimberly

Reaction score
I have had two AF's since my miscarriage and I've noticed that things have changed. First of all.....TMI alert I seem to have a lot of CM after ovulation. Last month I never had a dry day after ovulation until AF and it looks like it could be the same this month. Before my miscarriage, I really only noticed CM around ovulation time.

Another thing is that prior to miscarriage I rarely had cramps and if I did it was only the day before AF was due. Last month I had cramps from ovulation time until the third day of AF. I believe I ovulated last week and I have had cramps off and on ever since.

I know that things can change after miscarriage. Did anyone else notice these changes or different ones?

My cycles went from 31 days to 26 days after I had a mc in Nov 05. I had two cycles of 26 days and then got BFP. I know I found them heavier and more painful too.

i have noticed too that i have had cramp pain from ov till now, i think i ov'd a few days ago according to my ff but i have had ov pain for over a week now which usually only lasts a day,but it has ben on and off now since the begining of last week, it is strange but this is the first time i have documented my fertility and 'been at one with it' my cycle has always been 26-28 days so time will tell. B4 ttc i never even knew when i was exactly due af i knew the week approx but never to the day.

af was a few days late a couple of times on and off after a miscarriage, when she's never late for me.

Also periods seem more painful, and ov pain too. Wierd.

After my 1st mc, AF was heavier and more painful, also noticed ov pains I think. Never really suffered with cramps since my teens (a long time ago!)

Now waiting for AF to arrive following my 2nd mc...it's been 5 weeks and 4 days! I have to agree on the CM too :oops: I'm hoping it could be a pg sign, as also I've been v hormonal and tearful for the last 10 days (altho impact of 2 recent mc has started to hit me - been keeping it all in I think), had AF pains about 10 days ago...then nothing. Boobs hurt a bit. BUT I've done 2 CB digi tests and both NOT Pregnant :( But then I've no idea when AF is due, so really no idea when to test :wall:

Got an appt with a consultant tomorrow morning to see if he'll do any tests to work out why I've mc twice, might do another HPT first thing just to make sure :pray:

I know deep down what the result will be though :roll:

Are you back to TTC? Any chance you could be pg, what with the cramps and CM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back