Possible mc

MissCharli

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I had an MC last night, bled quite suddenly and it was heavy with lumpy bits (sorry gross I know). It didn't carry on for very long and its just pinky now. But definitely not feeling hopeful :(

Been referred for a scan but it's not until Wednesday now :(

Very gutted to be honest.

Hey Charli, so sorry to hear this hunni.

I am hoping for the best for you. :hugs:

Keep us posted!!

xxxx

Thanks, keep trying to remind myself that it's not the end of the world and we will definitely try again. I dont wanna hope too much that it was something other than an mc.

I always say prepare for the worst, anything more is a bonus. Even before my mc I thought that and for me it was a mc but I seemed to be ok as I expected it?

Doesnt take the hurt away ofcourse, or fear.

Rest up, hope Wed comes quickly.

xxxx

Hun hope I your ok, really hope things are ok for you xx

Fingers crossed for you that it's good news... x

Thanks for all your messages. Had my scan this morning and it confirmed what I expected. They couldn't find anything so they think it was complete, had blood taken and then was then on my way. I guess I will be leaving you all, good luck though x

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear this :( take care sweetheart xxxxx

Awwww. This is what happened to me in December. Had sudden bleeding at six weeks, went for a scan and it was already complete. It's awful and makes it all seem so unreal. I had two losses before my daughter too, so hope this time it'll be ok! All the best, and hopefully see you back here when you're ready to try again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back