I should have moved to Tri 2 yesterday....

NatC

Reaction score
...but I'm too scared to go! :shock:

For those of you that saw last week I had some heavy bleeding on Wednesday night and went to A&E, all the docs seem very positive, esp as I had only had my scan the day before, but the bleeding continued (lightly) for a couple of days, and since then I've hardly had any sleep with worrying. So I called my GP on Friday and he has referred me for another scan, I got the date through and it's this Wednesday.

I'm so comfortable here in Tri 1, so if it's ok with you ladies can I stay here until Wednesday please? Xx

No one would mind if you stayed here - wishing you the best of luck for Wednesday and I will keeping you in my thoughts :)

I'm in tri2 too! Hope to see you soon as! Hope everything's ok with buba, thinking of you x

your always welcome :hugs:
got everything crossed for wednesday!! xxxxxx

you are welcome here for as long you like, but just think, that move to tri2 will be fab milestone for you and hopefully will give you a little more confidence in your LO sticking for the duration xxx

Good luck for Wednesday! Theres a lot of lovely girls in tri 2 so don't worry x

:hugs: there are a few familiar faces over in tri 2 hunny so we will see you some time after wednesday when u have confirmation that everything is Ok :hugs: xx

Looking forward to seeing you in tri 2 :hug: hope it all goes well for you on Wednesday xx

Hi Nat, we'll be waiting in tri2 to give you a big :hug: when you come and join us. Good luck xx

I really hope it goes ok for u tomorrow natc xx

Was in and out so quick!!! All is absolutely fine, nothing to indicate why it happened, all they can suggest is that it was brought on by the nuchal scan! Relieved is not the word!!

So glad to hear this Hun xx

U can safely move on to tri 2 now xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111