SO tired but very few other symptoms...

coruscating17

Reaction score
Hi all, I had an early mc in September and am 5+$ pregnant now. I am so much more tired this time and have had sore breasts for a couple of days but this has now passed. Weeing a bit more than usual and feeling a bit dizzy, but no nausea. Should I be worried that I'll have another mc? This is only my 2nd pregnancy and as I said I mc with the first, so I'm pretty worried now. I didn't really have any symptoms last time and never felt pregnant, but I'm not sure I 'feel pregnant now either...not sure how I should feel this early on?? Anyone else had a mc then a successful pregnancy with few symptoms at this stage??

sorry to hear you had a miscarriage before. i cant relate to you on that. but i can tell you that being tired, having sore boobs and being dizzy are all definite signs of pregnancy! the nausea will kick in in a couple of weeks if not sooner im sure. so just count your blessings just now. i wanted more symptoms and i got them! now im wishing i was one of the lucky ones who dont get any! im sure your doing fine. if you havent had any bleeding or really bad pains then sounds to me like your experiencing a healthy pregnancy :) xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Thank you :) I didn't bleed until 6 weeks last time then it was all over within 3 days, so I keep praying everytime I go to the toilet that there's no blood. Fingers crossed for this time!x

ahh hun i know the feeling. i mc'd at the end of august at 5 weeks and every time i go to the toilet i keep checking the tissue, like littlesmoosh says though just count your blessings now, enjoy feeling human for the time being, those symptoms could creep up on you any time, i had no symptoms at all back in august, this time i wished for symptoms and wish i hadnt now because this sickness is horrible :( been feeling like it constantly for the last 3 weeks...not good...so enjoy while you can :) deffo sounds like your pregnancy is going smoothly this time so try and relax hun xx

Welcome back hun and congrats on ur pregnancy. I would take it easy while u can as it's still early days for the sickness to kick for u. When I was 5+ weeks all I felt was sore boobs and so so tired!! Wishing u all the best this time around, there is a few of us on here who have had mc's this year (myself included) and are all completely prettified this time around. But we have to stay strong and not expect the worst xx

So glad to see your pregnancy is going well this time Kanga :) It's especially worrying when the first pregnancy was a mc as you're not sure whether you can actually carry a baby to term....but then I guess every pregnancy is a worry!! xx

You might be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get any sickness honey! Mine only kicked in at 6 weeks and have felt awful ever since so there is time for it to hit you yet. Try and enjoy feeling good while you can and just pray the sickness stays away permanently!!

Hi I'm exactly the same. I've not had any sickness at all, felt a bit queasy on and off but not anything like some girls on here. Last week my boobs were killing and I had te worst dizziness but now I'm feeling totally fine. I just don't want to panic over not feelin ill! We should enjoy it really but I can definitely relate to u here huni xxx

Hi hun,

When I was 5-6 week I felt very little symptoms, just slightly sore boobs but now the sickness has only just kicked in but it's certainly here with a bang!!! I was wishing for sickness symptoms and now I just feel so rough and sit at work feeling like I have the worlds worse hangover.

I wrote on here at about 5 +4 weeks asking people if I should be worried and everybody said to me what I am saying to you now. It didn't help me that much at the time as I was in total panic that things might have gone wrong but here I am literally days later feeling every symptom possible.

Try not to worry and enjoy feeling well while it lasts.

Good luck with everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back