Possible induction tomorrow!!UPDATE might not need inducing!

Exciting stuff kanga!!! Will be stalking.

omg kanga i have missed loads last time i looked you were 28 weeks god thats gone fast cant believe your 41+ weeks good luck hun hope they can fit you in soon :D xxxx

almost like baby is sticking 2 fingers up at your MW!

good luck! x

I knew that aqua natal class would be a good idea this morning! really hope to be reading about a trouble free labour and the safe arrival of Roo very soon! good luck! xxx

Oh how exciting Kanga; fingers crossed Roo makes an apperance soon Xx

Ohhhhhh fingers crossed my thread stalking now xxx

Still at home ladies! Definitely in labour lol contractions every 3-4 mins lasting 40-50 seconds. MW at hospital said to stay at home as I don't seem to be in enough pain yet as not needed to take painkillers and I could still talk through them that was 9:30pm. Now the pains are a bit more intense since then and struggling to talk through them, but don't feel as though I need to phone hospital yet! Xx

Good luck Hun - Roo will be in your arms very soon x

Omg Hun so exciting! I hope to wake up to news that you have had little roo! Good luck Hun! Hope all goes brilliantly for you!xxx

Omg Kanga i have just read your update. Go girl! Yeha! Oh wish it were me! Well I'd better not Text ya tonite then eh! Bump Buddy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back