Induction Tomorrow O_o

purplehippy

Reaction score
It's happening... It's really happening... I will keep Cherelle posted the best I can, signal is shite or non existent in my hospital, but when whatever happens, will let her know and she can update for me.

Though it'd be ace if she went into labour herself! In which case, I can text her, she can text her text buddy, blah............................

My consultant didn't seem pleased at how the team has distressed me in her absence and was straight on the phone to book me in. I will know what time I'm going in, when they ring me late morning tomorrow. And I don't know what method(s) they will use, I've just been told what to possibly expect, and that it could take over the weekend.

So..................... Induction labour vibes for tomorrow I guess. Wow.

Good luck for tomorrow! Inductions really arent that bad and can be quite relaxing if all goes well :) x

exciting stuff! ill be in to visit when youre ready :) Unless im in labour myself but thats looking unlikely!! x

Best of luck - exciting stuff! Xx

Thank you :)

I reckon if Cherelle holds Daisy then her little man will decide he needs to come out.

Any more luck finding a name? I want to call your baby 'Taliesin Reuben Llewelyn Edwards'. I loved my friend Tal. Wasn't his real name though.

I think he is going to be Ifan Reuben Edwards .... but you know us, it could change! Gar likes that but he is keen on Caio at the moment too x

good luck tomorrow. hope it all goes well. xxx

:) I'm gonna be rechecking my bags tonight, I know that. Wow.

Cherelle - Caio sounds cool, I know Cai/Kai, but is Caio just another spelling of the same name, or does it have 2 syllables?

2 syllables

I like it but i wish Gar would stop changing his mind!!

Right, I'm off to the hippy forum and then I'm off to squee some more :)

Good luck for tomorrow hun & hope baby arrives not too long after induction. Hope your labour vibes rub off for Cherelle too x

Sunnyb xxx

Oh wow good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to read your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back