Possible induction tomorrow!!UPDATE might not need inducing!

kanga86

Reaction score
So after so much hassle this week with my midwife, I phoned the hospital today to find out about getting an induction date!

Well I have been told TOMORROW!! :shock: I will have to ring at 11am to see when they can fit me in! Slightly shocked and scared now lol

They don't do inductions on Saturday"'s and Sunday is already fully booked up, so not sure what happens if there is no space for me tomorrow, but should get some more info tomorrow morning! xxx

Last edited:
Good job you rang them! You'll be fine Hun! You've got this far and been very patient. Good luck! Will be watching for thread xxx

I am so happy to see this thread title from you sweetie!

I hope they can fit you in tomorrow! If not then it will either have to kick off naturally or wait until Monday :shock: :shock:

You have obviously been an amazing "host" as Roo clearly doesn't want to leave!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoop! FX crossed that you are fitted in!

You wiill be fine and i am sure that the thought of meeting little Roo at the end is enough to help you get though it!

x

I am so happy to see this thread title from you sweetie!

I hope they can fit you in tomorrow! If not then it will either have to kick off naturally or wait until Monday :shock: :shock:

You have obviously been an amazing "host" as Roo clearly doesn't want to leave!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm hoping that if they can't do it tomorrow they can slot me in somewhere at the weekend. She did say although they don't do inductions on Saturday's I might still go in then! Xx

really chuffed you finally got somewhere hun :) lets hope they can deffo get you in tomorrow! you'll soon be meeting lil Roo...how exciting! x

Eeeek Kanga!!! This is it, you're going to have your little Roo soon!!! So excited for you hon xxx

Good luck, you've been waiting long enough!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Wohoo kanga I keep coming back in to see how ur getting on.
Come on baby roo xxx

Oooh so exciting, can't wait! xx

Awww fantastic news :D good luck will be keeping an eye out for news :D xxx

Not sure I am going to make it to being induced tomorrow!! :shock: Been having niggling pains all afternoon and some have been quite uncomfortable. Been getting them roughly 4-6 mins apart for the last hour lasting 30-40 secs. TMI but just been to the loo and had a dodgy belly again for the 2nd time this afternoon and actually had red blood in my plug! I'm guessing this is my bloody show? Fx this is the real deal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back