**** Positivity's Labour thread*** Baby is here!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls!

Still not on the labour ward. Induction still not started. Contractions gone again but I have been told I'm next on the list.

Had a horrible night with no sleep which has made me feel a bit upset as I just don't feel like I needed to go thru that for nothing and now face labour but hey ho!

Just really hope that I get moved in the next hour or two xx

Well girls seems that after a very stressful week and a couple of hospital trips, our gorgeous Pos is in the early stages of Labour :cloud9: with regular but mild contractions :)

I've been wanting to start this thread for days as her very privileged buddy without the bump..... So here it is finally.

I'll update as and when I hear from her.

Best of luck lovely!!! Xxx

Wee update @ 23.49
So they monitored me, said I'm having lots of tightenings/contractions but either not much is happening or I have a high pain threshold coz I don't look like I'm in labour except for the ten minutely contractions. So mw is going to examine me and then will let me decide whether I stay or go home. They are thinking to maybe keep me in because of how fast Will arrived but I'm thinking if I'm 2cm or less il go home coz only 5mins from hospital xx

11.21 17/6/13
came in and on monitor for 30 mins to check baby. Mw said machine is showing I'm having contractions again - she said I must be hardcore but I genuinely can't feel them - weird?! How can that be lol? Xpdate at 14.38 17.6.13
Just walked to the park to meet MIL and Will and couldn't resist going on the swings lol! Not sure if it was a gSo came in and on monitor for 30 mins to check baby. Mw said machine is showing I'm having contractions again - she said I must be hardcore but I genuinely can't feel them - weird?! How can that be lol? Xood idea as I feel a bit sick now ha! X

Sorry for keeping you waiting girls, been sleeping :yawn: xx

Update 20.15 17/6/13

Came back to hospital, still no bed for me on labour ward. So on a bed on another ward. Nothing happening, all iv had is a sweep this morning and starting to get a bit peed off. No indication of when il get a bed either! I'm guessing that at about 10 o/h may as well go home and il try get some sleep then il call him back in when I get moved to labour ward for them to break my waters xx

Update 0100 18/6/13
Hey Hun, still on the ward. Contractions started getting a bit stronger. Were coming every 3 mins ish, slowed down to about 5/6 mins now. Managing to breathe through them. Been put on monitor to see what's going on. X

For ninj! X

Hi girls!

Still not on the labour ward. Induction still not started. Contractions gone again but I have been told I'm next on the list.

Had a horrible night with no sleep which has made me feel a bit upset as I just don't feel like I needed to go thru that for nothing and now face labour but hey ho!

Just really hope that I get moved in the next hour or two xx

Oh no Pos, I'm sorry they're keeping you waiting so long :(
FX for a super speedy labour today xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure the baby will just swim out after this long early labour :) shall keep you posted girls x

Still practicing on the new phone.....

:hug: xxxxxxx keep your eyes on the prize lovely. Hopefully not too much longer. Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Pos hope you are cuddling Bubs soon!! Xxxx

It's not fair you had to go through that. As if labour isn't difficult enough!! Hang in there and stay strong xxx

Still waiting. Seriously considering going home and waiting for a natural labour???

Had an hours sleep so feel a little bit better xx

Bless ya hun that's awful :( xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ohhh hun I really hope things start soon for you x

Ahhhh Pos being in a ward is a nightmare. I hope they get to you soon or indeed send you hone for the night. If you last until Fri, she can share her birthday with me :D

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

:( thinking of you xxxx

Just walked out and come home to have a shower and go and see Will for an hour. They said at least another 2 hours. Think I'm just gonna stay away until they call me.

Most upsetting part is Jamie is back to work Monday :cry:

Just lost my mucus plug - yuk :shock: lol x

Aw I'm not surprised you did that. Good on ya!! It's mad that when you're in labour they won't let you anywhere near the ward for days and when you're desperate to go home they try to make you stay. Bah.

Good for you hun, just take it easy. We're all here for you xxxx

Maybe you'll be more relaxed at home. Hope things pick up again x

Awwww hun. Try and eat and sleep and get some energy. Fx bubs makes a proper move soon. Xxx

Try and catch up on some sleep if you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back