LaurenMM Labourwatch: ****baby is here****

jomc

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

as you know, Lauren was having her induction today :)

Just got a text from her to say they have given her the gel, but may need another dose as she is only 1cm dilated.

FX it will all go quickly for her !

Will update this post as and when I hear from her :)

UPDATE: JUST HAD THIS TEXT FROM LAUREN:

HEY HUN BABY IS HERE! SHE WAS BORN AT 9.06AM AND WEIGHED A WHOPPING 9LBS 6OZ. HAD AN EMERGENCY SECTION UNDER GENERAL ANESTHETIC AS HER HEART RATE SUDDENLY DROPPED. NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY LIFE. SHE IS AMAZING. ANGEL MARIA MATTHEWS. BREASTFED HER TWICE NOW AND FEEL AMAZING

so so so happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE 8.00AM

I had to have an epidural was in too much pain and the gas and air made me sick. The contractions slowed right down so I'm on a drip to speed them up again. Was only 3cm at last exam. So might be a long day sadly x

Epidural has meant she has been able to nap on and off and her OH is sleeping in a chair beside her... he had been sent home for 4 hours last night but is back with her xx

UPDATE 3.45AM:

My waters broke on their own at 12.30. Still contracting 2-4 mins apart and it is absolute agony. MW just examined me at 3.30 and Im 2-3cm YAY going to labour ward now as I need gas and air lol x

UPDATE 22.50 Another update:

Just been examined. Contractions are now 3 mins apart and because they are really hurting mw wont give me another gel because she thinks it will progress by itself. Im in agony and still only 1cm

Poor thing.... good news tho that the contractions are closer together. Hopefully she will dilate really quickly fx

UPDATE 19.45: Just had this text from Lauren:

Had to go on a drip to keep fluids up and Im having painful contractions every 6-8 mins or so. Being examined again at 9.30 and will receive 2nd gel at 10pm if required

Last edited:
Good luck hunny, hopefully not long now :love: xxxxxxxx

Thanks for the update jomc, Goodluck Lauren, hopefully things will start to progress quickly for you and you will have your LO in your arms very soon x x

Best of luck Lauren :hug: thanks for the update jo x

good luck hun, hope things start happening quickly for you xx

Good luck Lauren hope things go quickly and smoothly for you!

Thanks for keeping us updated jo

Good luck, we're all eagerly waiting the good news baby has arrived xxx

Good luck hun! Will be stalking this thread! Thanks for the update jo :)

Best of luck! Hope things move along nice and quickly for you x

Thank you for letting us know. Good luck fx for you and hope it all speeds up Xxx

Good Luck Lauren :) stalking this thread xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ooh good luck Lauren! Hope all goes smoothly for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111