**** Positivity's Labour thread*** Baby is here!!!!!!!!!

Princess81

Reaction score
Well girls seems that after a very stressful week and a couple of hospital trips, our gorgeous Pos is in the early stages of Labour :cloud9: with regular but mild contractions :)

I've been wanting to start this thread for days as her very privileged buddy without the bump..... So here it is finally.

I'll update as and when I hear from her.

Best of luck lovely!!! Xxx

Wee update @ 23.49
So they monitored me, said I'm having lots of tightenings/contractions but either not much is happening or I have a high pain threshold coz I don't look like I'm in labour except for the ten minutely contractions. So mw is going to examine me and then will let me decide whether I stay or go home. They are thinking to maybe keep me in because of how fast Will arrived but I'm thinking if I'm 2cm or less il go home coz only 5mins from hospital xx

11.21 17/6/13
came in and on monitor for 30 mins to check baby. Mw said machine is showing I'm having contractions again - she said I must be hardcore but I genuinely can't feel them - weird?! How can that be lol? Xpdate at 14.38 17.6.13
Just walked to the park to meet MIL and Will and couldn't resist going on the swings lol! Not sure if it was a gSo came in and on monitor for 30 mins to check baby. Mw said machine is showing I'm having contractions again - she said I must be hardcore but I genuinely can't feel them - weird?! How can that be lol? Xood idea as I feel a bit sick now ha! X

Sorry for keeping you waiting girls, been sleeping :yawn: xx

Update 20.15 17/6/13

Came back to hospital, still no bed for me on labour ward. So on a bed on another ward. Nothing happening, all iv had is a sweep this morning and starting to get a bit peed off. No indication of when il get a bed either! I'm guessing that at about 10 o/h may as well go home and il try get some sleep then il call him back in when I get moved to labour ward for them to break my waters xx

Update 0100 18/6/13
Hey Hun, still on the ward. Contractions started getting a bit stronger. Were coming every 3 mins ish, slowed down to about 5/6 mins now. Managing to breathe through them. Been put on monitor to see what's going on. X

Update!!!! 19/6/13
Baby girl born at 8:20am this morning, gas and air and assisted delivery in the end, I beat the induction! Feeling good :) Carbon copy labour of Will. So happy! Thank you so much for all your support and help Jayne xx

Last edited:
woo hoooooooo

tho this makes it really reall that this will happen to me soon too. go pos you can do it. cant wait to see your princess

Good luck!! Sending lots of good labour vibes :) xx

Woo!! Good luck pos!! :D xx

Tapatalking. X

Best of luck pos, hope it all goes ok for you xx

Good luck!! Sending some fast labour dust your way!! Seems very strange to be seeing the labour threads of people who were on when I was here first time round! Will be you before you know it Bev!!

Wow Pos, so it's really happening...be brave!
I wish you a speedy and simple labour xx

OMG Pos!!!!! Good Luck!! In there before me!!!

Good luck Pos sending you quick labour vibes xxx

Woo-hoo, go Pos! Good luck hunni so exiting! xxx

Woohoooo! Go Pos! Hope it all goes brilliantly xx

Ooh good luck.pos, so excited. Wont be long until you meet your girl

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Yayyy Goodluck! Sending lots of foofy dust your way x

I so wanted to be able to say this to Pos!

Told you so

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I so knew she was in early labour!

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member