Poor OH!

MrsR

Reaction score
Whilst I'm relaxing in the bath with a glass of wine after wrapping presents, going food shopping and cooking all day OH was being projectile vomited on by Seb! Seb wasn't distressed by it and is now happily sleeping so I had to laugh! Especially since OH has also been weed on twice by Seb today too! He he!

I think its a dad thing. For a good month or so (and even now really lol) everytime FOB would have Paige she'd puke allllll down him. It amuses me greatly :)

I just love when OH geed peed or puked on , Im so mean !

I hate being sick on let alone weed on so when its OH's turn i smirk cos im not the only one that has to go through it lol x

Melio-it amused me quite a lot too!

Well I got out of the bath, was just drying myself off and DD ran upstairs to inform me-he'd been sicked on again!!! Only a little bit (think Seb's got reflux) but still! Def wasn't OH's day today x

lol i laff too!! i think its cos i dont mind but dh is like ewwwww lol and madisons vomit stinks now shes weaned lol there bes lumps of food in it lol xx

Lol !! I changed Leo and he peed up his Daddy, aimed it sideways over OH asleep lol x

He he! Touch wood I haven't been weed on or vomited on yet!

I'm just waiting on the day when as per usual lee picks up Drake and puts him in the air after a feed, that he pukes in his mouth..I will seriously pee myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back