Poor hubby

Mrs Wibbily

Reaction score
I gave my hubby the fright of his life this morning at 4.30! I woke up in agonising pain, I had cramp in my left calf. When i woke up my leg was high in the air (and I mean up in the sky WTF!) and this crippling shooting pain in my leg made me shout "Craig Craig Craig wake up". Ha ha it was so funny in hindsight but poor dude didn't know what was happening!:lol::lol::lol:

I remember doing the same in my previous pregnancy and waking him up in just the same way. Feel like I need a good massage as my calf is still sore, gotta feeling it will just keep happening from now on. Has anyone else had it?

Anyway hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.xxx

HAHA funny...well no funny you go cramp of course, that sounds painful. But I can imagine OH's face!!

I got cramp in my calf last night too! Only problem is I have a really bad back at the moment so getting out of bed quickly to hop on one leg is not easy!!! Lots of swearing ;) x

I get calf cramp once every six months or so (and have done for years!)

I wake up OH with screams, he knows what to do now though - if he bends my toes in a certain way it helps!

I remember getting cramp in both feet whilst on a beach in Cyprus, I literally lay down on the sand and OH had to massage both my feet :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i had it was my first, its awful i hope i dont start this time with it

LOL! Poor Hubby indeed, he must have got the fright of his life :lol: Lucky it wasn't nearer your due date :lol:

I get calf cramp once every six months or so (and have done for years!)

I wake up OH with screams, he knows what to do now though - if he bends my toes in a certain way it helps!

I remember getting cramp in both feet whilst on a beach in Cyprus, I literally lay down on the sand and OH had to massage both my feet :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

I get this too have no idea why but the toe thing really helps or warm towel around it
But haven't had it due to pregnancy. x

Ouch! Sounds bad! Your poor hubby lol
I had cramp in my ankle in the middle of the night last week... Very weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back