Cramps!!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Excuse this but f**k me I was woken up in the early hours to a complete calf cramp! Leg went rick hard and all I could do was roll aroind groaning. Poor hubby wasn't sure what to do!

I have found that since I got pregnant I can no longer have a morning stretch or a stretch at all as I'll end up getting a cramp somewhere! Oh how I miss my nice long stretches! :-(

Totally with you on this one hun!Yesterday morning i woke up with cramp in my left calf so i tried to stretch it out and ended up with cramp in the left side of my abdomen. Safe to say i was really mardy about the whole event, haha xxx

Oooh I had this a couple of times last week and it is soooo sore! Both times woke up at about 3am screaming in pain, then having to calm OH down coz he has woken up thinking something is seriously wrong coz I am screaming!

Oh i rememebr these from previous pregnancies not had them yet this pregnancy but i know i will. with my 1st i was sleeping at my mums one night and my sister slept on the floor well i got out of bed and stamped on her head screaming, then she screamed lol mum came running into our room to then start laughing saying oh i rememebr having cramps with you there is justice in the worls thanks mum. Then when I was pregnant with my last baby my hubby freaked out when again i got out of bed moaning and walking around like an idiothe thought i was in labour early again for him then to have a go at me for scaring him. I hope you get more sympathy than me.

oh also to add apparently it means lack of salt. how true that is though i do not know

I wish I had ur leg pain rather than the pain I'm suffering.
Try having a warm bath or a hot towel on it xxx

I was told to eat a banana every day. Cramps can be caused by a lack of potassium.

It didn't always work, I got some horrendous cramping in my calves and feet!

i woke up this morrin with like cramps and then when i did get up i went to the loo i peed like a fountian lol

way hay! its not only me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up this morning, slight stretch of the elgs turned into complete full on cramp...i was yelping around my room...it took ages to go away... i culd of cried it was that painful...who knew they culd be that bad..????!!!!!!!!!!

I was told to eat a banana every day. Cramps can be caused by a lack of potassium.

It didn't always work, I got some horrendous cramping in my calves and feet!

I'm getting these at the moment all I want to do is stay and and sleep and be lazy, but I know i need to stay active even a little bit just agony walking back and too to my training sessions everyday for my JSA x

way hay! its not only me!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up this morning, slight stretch of the elgs turned into complete full on cramp...i was yelping around my room...it took ages to go away... i culd of cried it was that painful...who knew they culd be that bad..????!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what's worse? I keep thinking "this is a leg cramp and I am moaning, I've got labour to come!!" lol

Do you know what's worse? I keep thinking "this is a leg cramp and I am moaning, I've got labour to come!!" lol

haha very true i guess :s...im not worried at the moment about labout (im 22 weeks ) however..... im worried what my lady bits will look like after! LOL

haha very true i guess :s...im not worried at the moment about labout (im 22 weeks ) however..... im worried what my lady bits will look like after! LOL

Hahaha true very true. Oh and the jelly belly afterwards... My excersise bike is gonna see a lot of action! Lol

I have suffered constantly with leg/foot cramps. Got to the point that I would end up with both calfs cramped in the middle of the night and dancing round the bedroom crying to try and get rid of them!!!
Dont know about banana's cos I eat loads and still get cramp :(
Seems to have eased the last couple of weeks so fingers crossed they subside before little one arrives :)

Hahaha true very true. Oh and the jelly belly afterwards... My excersise bike is gonna see a lot of action! Lol

jelly belly- MY FEAR! ...im a gym freak...this is gona affect me bad...................having a bump is a lot to get used to when ur used to ur body being something else...and i actually not fussed on my big boosoooms!!!!!

Do you know , what does work for me, is to drink more water at nighttime!
I take a bottle of water to bed and when thirsty have another in the fridge (I just refill them and pop in fridge as more likely to drink cold water).

It does mean more loo trips unfortunately, but the cramps only appear if I have neglected to keep hydrated now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back