Plz help!!!!!

You always count from the first day of your last period in weeks up until now to figure out how many weeks your are. So if you have normal monthly cycles, when you get a positive pg test (ie the day your next period is due) you are already 4 about weeks pregnant...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Find a calendar Hun and if you count from the 10th of Sept you get 22-23weeks pregnant, which means baby is def your husbands as that's counting from your period Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I am 26+3 and I know due to working away before and after our hol that baby was conceived whilst my fiancé and I were on holiday in Greece which was between 24th August and 3rd September so if you are only 23 weeks I'd say baby is definitely your husbands.

Last edited:
hey hun try not to worry too much if u was further on along they would of picked it up on scan. my last period was aug and went for scan to have my dates brought forward which they said my last period would of been in july, but it was defo in august so im assuming it was breakthrough bleeding etc xxx

Jst wanted to say thank u again for all ur help I have relaxed alot more about the situation.. I am eating again at least lol :) jst wondered if anybody else has had a 4d scan and seen the baby actually look like anyone as we had one and baby looks the double of my husband!! All friends and family noticed it straight away so am
Thinking it wasn't Jst my imagination or wishful thinking lol thank u again xxxx

Looking at your dates it defo sounds like it's your husbands baby. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back