Help with conception date. . =(

When did you have your last period? Ignore what scans have said, just try and remember the date of your last menstrual period

I know, i seem to of got myself in a real bad situation. Sometimes it just doesnt feel real i see thing like this on jeremy kyle and think how on earth can people not know!! and yet here i am in the same horrible situation.

My family seem to think my last period was at the beginning of july but i think myself it was around the 14th of july then at the beginning of august i had 2 days of brownish spotting which i was expecting to be a period. after this i spotted again around the 18th of august so i really dont know.

I am going to see my midwife tomorrow and this will be the 1st thing i will ask as i really need to start enjoying my pregnancy. Thanks again for all ur help and opinions its much appretiated xx

Hey chick, the dates on the scans can be abit wrong so the only way to tell is by DNA test. Tbh I know its hard but I think its only right you tell your partner and get a DNA test, i know you dont wanna lose him or hurt him, but if there is even the slightest chance that its not his he has a right to know. Im the first one to say anyone can be a father but it takes alot to be a daddy, but he has to be the one to decide what to do if the child is not his. You also have to think of the future, as I had a friend in a simular situation as you, and a few years down the line the person she had slept with (not her OH) had got solitors involved as he was insisting the child was his, and a DNA test of both men was taken and the other fella not her OH was the father and it was such a distressing time for all of them. Good luck chick and I hope it all works out haha xxx

if i was in your situation id have to own up and be honest with my partner. if you wait till baby is born to bring it up your partner will have a bond with baby and its not fair, also what if this one night stand gets to know about your baby and starts asking questions?

honesty really is best hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back