Am a NEWBIE - Any advice???? PLZ

janey07

Reaction score
Hi I am Jane and am new to this site, but i really need some advice from all you wonderful people.

Here is my story so far... I am currently 8wks 4days pregnant, have been experiencing what began with light spotting (pink/brown) this began 31/10/07 which gradually got heavier (period like but not as heavy). Last Saturday it got much worse enough to fill a pad, so i went to ER... they booked me in for an emergency scan on the Sunday morning. My scan was at 9:00am on the Sunday after what felt like a lifetime of waiting i was eventually taken in for my scan. They did the ultrasound but wasn't very clear so i had a vaginal scan - they found everything that should be there and i was dated at 7wks 5days - unfortunately they couldn't detect the heartbeat, obviously i was devastated but they did not say i was miscarrying and that i had to come back in 10 days to have another scan by this time there should definetly be a heartbeat.

Since that scan the bleeding got heavier with some clots but not heavy like my normal period more like a mild period, i haven't really experienced any cramping and my breasts are still tender. As of today the bleeding has gone back to the pink/brown spotting only when i wipe.

Plz has anyone experienced this where they couldn't detect a heartbeat on the first scan (7wks 5days) but when returned everything was fine???

I am a new mum so all this is new to me.... so PLZ PLZ any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping and praying that on 16 Nov when i got for my scan everything will b fine.....

Thank u
JANE XXX

didnt want to read and run............ sounds like a worrying time i really hope ur little babs is fine. but i have heard that sometimes during the early stages the heart beat is harder to detect.
fingers crossed for you my lovely
xxxxxxxxx

Thank u for the reply and the kind words. It is a very worrying time and the waiting is just awful... but i have everything crossed for 16 November 2007.

I am soooooo pleased some1 has replied....

Jx :D

Hi,

I don't think I can say very much to help or reassure you but would like to wish you all the very best for your next scan. I've also heard it is sometimes difficult to detect a heartbeat at such an early stage (I honestly can't remember when I first heard my two girls); I do know a couple of women who have had bleeding in early pregnancy and gone on to have healthy babies.

All the very best :hug:

Hi Daisyrose

Thank u for your reply - i thank u so much for replying!!!

It means such alot - i will let u all know wot happens.

Hoping and praying

Jxxx :pray:

I'm sorry you have been having such a hard time. It is possible for them to not be able to detect a HB so early on so things may still be okay for you. A lot of women bleed not only in early pregnancy but throughout... some still have proper periods. As scary as it is, it doesn't always mean it is the end.

I bled in early pg and had 3 early scans. I'll admit that the bleeding was nothing like what you have described, but it was very scary and I always thought the worst.

It sounds positive that yous has faded back to more of the end of a period now. It really may just be that you were still having a period.

Good luck with your scan. I know it is a long waiting game and it is really hard on you but try to be positive.

Let us know how you get on. My fingers are tightly crossed for you and your bean xxxx

Im sorry i don't have any advice as this is not somthing that i have experienced but i just wanted to wish you all the best and hope to hear how you get on. Take care x x x

Hi Debbie thank u so much for your kind words i really appreciate it. I am keeping my fingers seriously crossed that everything is ok on Friday and of course i will let u know how i get on.... Just wish it was Friday 2moro. Am currently off work so am resting with my feet up.

Tots - thank u for the kind words also, hearing from people is really cheering me up at this horrible time.... and it is keeping my spirits high.

Thank u all
Jane xxxx :pray: :)

Resting is the best thing you can do Janey. Keep doing that and I'm sure all will be fine for you xxx

thanx Debbie, i am so gonna do just that and rest, rest and rest...

xxx

Hi Debbie

Yeah i am feeling ok today, there is no bleeding hardly so that is good. I really am hoping that everything will be ok.

How are you today?

Jane xxxx

Hi

Unfortunately my worst fears where confirmed today. I had my scan and unfortunately i am in the process of miscarrying - feel devastated, hurt, sad and empty.

Thank you all for your kind words and i hope to be back here soon.

Jane xxx

I'm SO sorry to hear this Janey. I do hope that you are okay. :hug: :hug: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
So sorry to hear your news, words are not enough ............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back