So Very confused???

sameenajaw

Reaction score
Hi guys i am new to this site and came across it by internet search. At the moment i am so confused i am pregnant but dont even know how far along???? here is my story.... I was diagnosed with P.C.O.S a couple of years ago so conceiving was impossible for me and my husband but after loosing some weight my menstrual periods came back last year march :dance: but very irregular one's they would come but when was a guessing game and my cycle would vary for example 45 days,32days etc....... anyway i missed a period in Febuary this year and dident receive my period till March the 27th well so i thought it was one :oooo: i tested on the 8th april and it came back positive :dance: great finally i was pregnant on the 10th i got some spotting and cramping my husband took me to the A&E to be on the safe side as i have preiously had an ectopic pregnancy they ran a HCG test which came back at 97 doctor said still very early days to come back 2 days later for another one so i did that came back at 72 possible miscarriage i was diagnosed with :-( the nurse said come back a week later to make sure your test comes back :bfn: but to my surprise it was still positive :shock: with a hcg reading of 238????? Nurse said another possible ectopic which left me devastated :( that weekend i was visiting my parent's and started spotting and cramping again (these cramps and spotting are very very minimal nothing serious) so we took another trip to the A&E to find that my levels had dropped once again to 188 i was convinced i had an ectopic now which left me very frustrated however the doctor did advise me to keep coming back for blood and maybe a scan she said i am about 5 weeks pregnant so as followed i went back for a hcg on the 24th which came back at 230 rising again then the 26th 329 then i went in for a scan on the 3rd of may to rule out an ectopic but nothing showed on the scan ovaries looked perfect, nothing in the tubes, and nothing in the womb nurse said could still be too early that day they done another HCG which came back at 638 at this time i am very very confused nurse said you may have an ectopic something i have been hearing for the past month and that i should have the injection to terminate the pregnancy!!!!!!!! Now heres where it get's very confusing

My cycles are never 28 days for a start
i missed a period in Febuary
had a period on the 27 march which contained some clot's period lasted 5 day's
took a pregnancy test on the 8th April :bfp:
in theory if my period was on the 27th march i should of concived on the 10th of april which means taking a test on the 8th would of been impossible :wall2::wall2::wall2:
however if i was pregnant while having a period which i know can happen i should of been able to determain if i am having an ectopic?

it's hard to understand as the doctors are telling me i am 5weeks pregnant which is impossible i know my HCG were rising then falling but now they are rising and i know they are rising slowly i just dont want to rule an ectopic pregnancy just yet for the past 2 week's i have had no bleeding minor cramping but all over not in a certain area otherwise i feel fine.
Please someone read this and tell me what you think am i going maddddd?:strangle::strangle:

Wow, your story does sound confusing! Could you work out from when you had sex? Might narrow things down further. Main thing is you have a positive test, your levels are rising and no more cramping or bleeding, your dates can be worked out at a later date when there is more to see on a scan. Just try to stay positive and healthy and with any luck things will work out x

Hi there, sorry have no advice but I didn't just want to read and run. I think you need to have another chat with your doctor x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back