Plus size bumps

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Hiii, i just thought id make a thread as id like to see plus size progression bumps...

Ive got a bit of a belly so im worried im not going to show as soon.

Would be great if you could post your pics...just been looking at a thread on baby and bump

with plus size pics and its great :)

I'm a size 16-18 top and 18-20 bottom,this is my 4th baby so will show quicker than 1st babies. Sendin off my iPhone so can't resize.
56aa979b-ae3c-7f14.jpg
14 weeks
56aa979b-ae51-4f88.jpg
16 weeks
56aa979b-ae67-0dfa.jpg
18 weeks
56aa979b-ae7a-b6dc.jpg
22 weeks
56aa979b-ae8d-2f28.jpg
24 weeks

:wave:

I'm a 18-20 bottom usually, and a 16-18 top :)

Picture 1.
(@ 4+4)

ZBump44.jpg

Picture 2.
(@ 14+2)

ZBump142.jpg

I'll get another one maybe today :)
I don't think I have a bump really, looking at those pics, but I did lose quite a bit of weight in the first 12 weeks due to MS!

Emma! Your bump is lush!!

Last edited:
Great thread....heres my plus size bump taken last tues at 16+6

Im still plus size but gone from a 24 bottoms and 20-22 top to 20-22 bottoms and 18-20 top with loosing 28lbs since June...(all consutlant approved of course)

But still proud and plus size...and loving my bump too!!

xxx

Attachments

• 17week bump.jpg
    17week bump.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 14
Heulyn, I can also see a bump coming along :)
And loving your bump Wilma.
I was a size 14 before I got pregnant. Can't wait to have a bump!

Awww ladies, beautiful bumps!Emma your bump is amazing, i love it xxx

I'm so scared that I'm not guna get a bump this time and just look fat :-( I wear a 16 - 18 but think I need 18 - 20 tbh :-(

I am a size 18/20 bottom and I had this worry too! This is my first baby but trust me hun, you WILL show! I actually pop out about 16 weeks and although it didnt get round until after 20 weeks there was definate baby there!! Now though, bump is huge, hard and round! Wont let me upload atm!! x

thanks so much for sharing guys! im also size 16-18 and sooo needed this thread!!!

I'm in size 14 atm and 16 on bottom I was size 12/14 before I got pregnant was trying to lose weight and wondered why I wasn't losing any lol.

Was worried about my weight at first, but now I'm embracing it since I'm pregnant and diabetic so can't really binge on bad foods anymore so been losing weight ever since feel like baby is gaining and i'm losing staying at same weight :S madness

i have to say i found while iwas in tri 1. that i ate less in fact im still finding i eat smaller portions adn due to eating healthier my weight has actuallly decreased.. day i found out was preg was 15st.13 and today i am 15st3 so i think the excerise(gentle) im doing combined with eating smaller portions (because i feel full not because i dont want food) and cutting out the sweets and cakes that i always loved(again i strangely want fruit instead now its the oddest thing) means iv lost weight im sure i will start puttin it on again soon its only natrual to as baby grows i just hope i continue to eaat healthily enough for baby to grow strong and healthy. thanks everyone bigger for sharing your experiances

i have to say i found while iwas in tri 1. that i ate less in fact im still finding i eat smaller portions adn due to eating healthier my weight has actuallly decreased.. day i found out was preg was 15st.13 and today i am 15st3 so i think the excerise(gentle) im doing combined with eating smaller portions (because i feel full not because i dont want food) and cutting out the sweets and cakes that i always loved(again i strangely want fruit instead now its the oddest thing) means iv lost weight im sure i will start puttin it on again soon its only natrual to as baby grows i just hope i continue to eaat healthily enough for baby to grow strong and healthy. thanks everyone bigger for sharing your experiances

Ditto! I lost 4 KGS in the first and second trimester and I am only just nearing my pre pregnancy weight now. I dont think I will be over my pre pregnancy weight by more than 5lbs after bubs is born which is awesome!!! I wasnt exercising but was eating MUCH smaller portions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back