Plus size bumps

Hope this works....

This is me at 38 weeks with DS in 2006...I was size 18/20 then and only put on 7lbs with DS through whole of pregnancy.

DS was back to back most of the pregnancy so was so disappointed that I kept getting a waist back and not a perfect bump :(

This is me last week at 33 weeks....I was a size 16/18 post pregnancy and only put on 10lbs so far with this (not so) little one.

this little one is currently breech but got a rounder bump this time and feel as though I am showing better this time round.

Last edited:
Lovely bumps! I for some reason cannot upload ANY pics on this thread. VERY IRRITATING!!!! xx

My tummy looks gross. I'm still wearing some of my size 14 jeans. I just look fat just now.

5284f831-cd8c-2d49.jpg

You'll have to excuse the mess! I went mad cleaning yesterday oh and that's my temporary flat and I hate it lol. Took a pic of the other side I think it looks weird

5284f833-ce72-861b.jpg

Now I'm mortified at the mess and my tummy haha!
That's 12+3

nah your not huge hun you look lovely I'm still feeling a fatty now and I'm 24 weeks :(

Suppose until it is hard as a rock and full term I'll be like ok I'm not fat now haha x

nah your not huge hun you look lovely I'm still feeling a fatty now and I'm 24 weeks :(

Suppose until it is hard as a rock and full term I'll be like ok I'm not fat now haha x

Yeah I keep saying I can't wait to have a proper bump and folk are saying I'll be sick of it lol. I think one side looks different to the other side! What size where you before you got pregnant?

Erm well lol I was size 12 before christmas when I met my partner then gradually put on weight so I think I was nearly a size 14.... Lol. I was trying to lose weight funny thing was I was putting it back on not realising I was pregnant lol. Because I was conviced I couldn't have any after the tests I had had...

My weight got down to 11st 5lbs ... now I'm 12 st 1lbs... :) So I don't know if thats good or bad....

I was really pleased with myself because I got down to 10st this time last year after going up to 15st because of meds I was on. Before that I was ill at 7st 5lbs. I crept back up to 11st 6Lbs and when I was weighed at 7 weeks I was 12. Sounds like you're fine chick!

fashion makes you feel fat anything over size 10 these days :'( I remember when I got fat in college and went up to a size 16 and my clothes were in plus sized... at the time I know they have up'ed it to size 18+ now x

fashion makes you feel fat anything over size 10 these days :'( I remember when I got fat in college and went up to a size 16 and my clothes were in plus sized... at the time I know they have up'ed it to size 18+ now x

Yep that's true chick! I've been a size 20 and a size 6 and everything in-between.

this is my bump at 17+5.

Im normally 14 on tops....if i can get my boobs in as im a 34G :( and 14-16 on bottoms depending on what it is.

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member