Plus size bumps

Wilma I love seeing your bump. You were in the ttc section when I first started lurking. Really pleased for you :)

Anymore bumps ladies??? xxx

Yessum... Here we go, looking rather wobbly, not quite the nice firm bump I'd hoped for, but hey-ho!

Photo058-1.jpg

Photo054-1.jpg

Fantastic bump Leah! Baby is really showing now, yayyy

Lovely bumps Wilma and Emma, I love this thread , everyone should feel they can show off their baby bumps.

I'm not plus size, but my boobs are still competing with my bump, so when bump overtakes them that will give me a better baby shape rather than just roundy pie belly

Last edited:
I'll get my best friend to take some pics later. Great bumps girls!

Will update in a couple of weeks and post monthly bumps from now I also love this thread its great that w can also show our plus size bumps and not feel awkward about it :) xxx

Awww Leah your bump is beautiful xxx

loving the bumps ladies would post mine but you can see all my icky stretch marks xx

Aww were not bothered hun, get that beautiful bump on xxx

Last edited:
Wow, can't believe I have missed this! I am a size 20 and have been getting so worried about if and when I will actually look pregnant rather than just fat! At the moment (almost 15 weeks) I've put on about 7lb but just look fatter all over, do not look noticably pregnant :-( Sometimes my tummy feels a little harder, but it's still pretty saggy......if anything my ass and hips have got bigger, not my belly! I want a bump!!!!

Love your pics ladies, you all look great and have given me hope that at some point I will look pregnant! xx

Photo bucket wont let me upload to my album, i'll try on the other computer later mines not playiing... and i had managed to get rid of the stretch marks x

Last edited:
Hope this works heres my 12/14 top 14 bottoms. with my 24+5 Bump :/ xx

Attachments

• IMG000021 - Copy.jpg
    IMG000021 - Copy.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG000024.jpg
    IMG000024.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that bump hun, its beautiful, i dont know what you were worrying abo xxxut

Lol Monkei, I would hardly call size 12/14 plus size!! I would LOVE to be a size 14!! You look great by the way :) xx

Well i kinda lie about being 12-14 as before getting pregnant i'd gone up to size 16 !! But then through morning sickness ive managed to squeze into 14 .. just so technicaly im a 16 but im going to pretend im still not seeing i was 8/10 last year !! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back