• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***PLEASE POST YOUR POSITIVE OR NEG OPK PICS HERE ****

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
Post your pics here of your opks to compare with others
please keep them in the size limit :D

Can any of the mods make this is a sticky topic please :D xx

I will be the first to post i posted this on here a few days back
but just to start this thread off i will post my darkest opk taken on day 12
i aint had any darker than that since and i am testing 2 times a day

xmastree817.jpg

Oh no, I just threw mine away a few hours ago!

24xdt6q.jpg

not very clear.
first one done at 12:15pm today. second one done at 5:15pm today.

going to jump OH tonight :D :wink:

my first cycle using OPK and my first ever 2 OPK i've done, and i got my positives :D

holly said:
24xdt6q.jpg

not very clear.
first one done at 12:15pm today. second one done at 5:15pm today.

going to jump OH tonight :D :wink:

my first cycle using OPK and my first ever 2 OPK i've done, and i got my positives :D
The second one looks much darker than the first Good luck hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: Hun if your using dig cam press the flower icon
before taking the pic it helps it be clear :wink:

Cori said:
Oh no, I just threw mine away a few hours ago!
Where did you throw it try dig it out :rotfl:

holly said:
magic flower power..

v5ae6r.jpg

:wink: :rotfl:
:rotfl: Magic flower power .. I am trying to compare mine with yours now :lol:
The pic i posted was on day 12 and thats the darkest i have had so far so not sure wether
to take that as my positive i have been testing 2 times a day and now on the 2ww
can you zoom your test in for us :lol: i want to see if my one is darker than your top
one and if it is then i guess i am gonna take that one as my positive
what mil was your tests am using the same ones i got the 15ml ones
:D xx

[/quote] Where did you throw it try dig it out :rotfl: [/color][/quote]

In the bathroom bin, but it's been emptied into the dustbin and I ain't going routing through that :lol:

Where did you throw it try dig it out :rotfl: [/color][/quote]

In the bathroom bin, but it's been emptied into the dustbin and I ain't going routing through that :lol:[/quote] :lol: was they positive ones ?
or do you have to test tomorrow ?if you have to test 2mo post them here
if your positives was todays tests then get your rubber gloves on and a torch strap to your head
and get in that bin :rotfl: Joking hun :hug:

:rotfl:

Yes, they were positive. Well, almost. And then I had a negative from this morning.

Cori said:
:rotfl:

Yes, they were positive. Well, almost. And then I had a negative from this morning.

was they as dark or darker than my one in the top photo ?
That was my first test done on day 12 and then all the tests after that was very faint
the girls said on here that it was near a positive and it should get darker but it never did
so am wondering if i would of had a darker test on day 11 but my tests never come till
day 12 :wall: xx

Does anyone know how sensitive the ones from Babymad are? I bought those without realising that they weren't the Fertility Plan ones (I usually buy mine from Fertility Plan and they are 30miu as standard). I've been getting darker lines for the past few days with the ones from Babymad, but I just started using them too, so I don't know if it's just a more sensitive test or what, so I don't know how to take the darker lines. :?

Ooh this is a great idea. I tested ages ago so my won't be valid anymore but I will add one tomorrow.

Thanks W4M :D

I Bought mine from fertility plan and they have sentive ones 15ml i bought them this month!
am not sure about the babymad i have never purchased from them ..
You could mail them and say you bought some from them recently can they tell you
what ml they was as it never said on the pkt :) even if they was sensitive on fertility plan
they say if your not sure of your cycle to purchase the 15ml :)

x

Yeah but I have PCOS so I have too much LH in my system already and the really sensitive ones don't work for me. Good idea - I'll drop them a note. :)

Blimey thats a dark one! Mine are still too faint to even see on a scan so will keep testing, last one i got a +ve on cd17 so better keep going! :D

melissa5317 said:
Does anyone know how sensitive the ones from Babymad are? I bought those without realising that they weren't the Fertility Plan ones (I usually buy mine from Fertility Plan and they are 30miu as standard). I've been getting darker lines for the past few days with the ones from Babymad, but I just started using them too, so I don't know if it's just a more sensitive test or what, so I don't know how to take the darker lines. :?

Just an update on this question, in case anyone wants to know, the Babymad ones are 25mIU - straight from the horse's mouth (whatever the hell that means). That'll explain why my lines have been darker using these ones. Next batch will have to be 40mIU, it looks like!

:)

23rdjan13.jpg

This is CD18 for me which was yesterday.

24jan13.jpg

CD19 -Todays, think its defo positive as the line is darker than the test line :) we will see what tomorrows brings! Until then lots of BDing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back