Very Positive OPK

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Morning Girls....so after my post from a few weeks ago about not getting any positive OPK....I managed to very dark lined tests over the weekend :)

Keep your fingers crossed that we've managed it this weekend :)
x

Thanks girls! I can't believe after all my moaning and thinking i wasn't ov'ing after the m/c! :)
I guess after today I'm in the 2WW!

Its so nice to see a positive, even if it is an opk and not a hpt!

Yay! Fingers crossed for you hun! xx

Roll on 2 weeks!! Are you still BDing ? X

Roll on 2 weeks!! Are you still BDing ? X

Yeah we're keeping going :) . Trying to get jiggy with every other day but its difficult with work and house renovation...we're just shattered by the time we get to bed.

My cycles are all over the place so I might have just missed it (i did an OPK the next day and it was back to one line) or I might not be Ov'ing. I've been having slight tummy cramps recently and feeling a bit light headed but I'm thinking cos I want to be pregnant so much that my body is just providing me with fake symptoms! LOL

I think that my AF will be due around the 26th so I guess its a wait and see :( I hope that August is THE month! :)

How are you all you girlies getting on?
x

Really hope so Hun! Roll on 26th!!

I'm ok. Cd8 and trying out the SMEP!! OH actually text me earlier and said " meet my wifey in bed at 9pm for a bit og baby dancing"!! haha bless him xx

Really hope so Hun! Roll on 26th!!

I'm ok. Cd8 and trying out the SMEP!! OH actually text me earlier and said " meet my wifey in bed at 9pm for a bit og baby dancing"!! haha bless him xx

Its so tempting just to see if there is anything there yet but I dont want to waste my money on HPT! LOL

Ahhhh bless him! :) My DH rolled his eyes last night when I suggested it...So I gave him the night off..Bring on later! :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back