• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many of your babes were planned?

My little guy was planned. It took over 18months to get my BFP but even then it was a HUGE shock and I had mixed thoughts: Can I cope with a baby at this age? etc

I'd just liek to say some of these stories are heartbreaking in a truely amazing way, gives hope to other people who've been told they can't conceive or have been TTC for a long time.

Mine wasn't planned either, but I was on the pill but took ill the day after and started being sick therefore the pill didn't work.....

Our lil boy was planned :) I'm very lucky to have got pg in second month of trying :)

My first wasn't planned, but sadly that ended in miscarrige @ 8 weeks. After that I really wanted a baby so we tried and conceived the second month of trying. We didn,t want an only child so we planned to try again when mason was one and got caught on the second cycle again. I wanted one more try for a girl but it took a year, and after a couple of months I started thinking I don,t really want another so stopped trying, but got caught whilst on hol!! So this one was and wasn't planned lol.

This is my 1st and was very planned as we needed IVF. Hopefully we'll get lucky after this one & have a happy accident next!

my bambino wasnt planned at all was a total accident of a one night stand x

Wow! Old thread!!! 2009??

Both ours were planned, first baby took us probably about 8 weeks from saying we'd try (ntnp) and this baby took us less than that. Both times, we were not trying not protecting, if it happened it happened attitude. This baby we only dtd once in that cycle and we got lucky!

Paige was planned, jake was an idea but happened sooner than expected and the one we are having is a happy accident xx

ours was planned!!! took around 4months to fall pregnant though. x

Planned for and wanted for years!! Was just waiting for the right man and luckily he wanted one too, had been on the pill for 13 years and came off caught the 6th month after - very quick according to doc xx

Ours wasn't planned...we'd actually split up and he was staying back at his parents. Decided he would come down one weekend to see how we got on and bam...lol (he's back now for good) :)

Funny thing is since having my daughter 18yrs ago I was told I wouldn't have kids naturally as I wasn't ovulating any more. Periods stopped 10mths after my daughter was born! In 2005 in another relationship I got preg out of blue but it ended in mc at 11 weeks.

Then when I got with my current partner a few years ago (he's a lot younger than me) I told him I might not have kids and he was fine with it but we still used the withdrawel just incase as he wasn't ready to be a dad.

In the 3yrs we've been together we only had full sex twice and both times I got preg! Sadly lost twins at 6 weeks last year.....for someone that not supposed to be able to get preg without help I sure seem to everytime we don't take caution lol... I think it must be his age! super young sperm lol...(I'm 39 he's 22) :)

My LO wasn't planned either. But we're in a serious relationship, so we worked through it and decided it was definately what we wanted afterall (after a lot of doubts on my side).

Last edited:
Im only 22 so everyone assumes it wasn't planned but im married and have been with OH for 7 years lol!
I came off the pill and a year later still no BFP then the day after our anniversary we got our BFP a few days before OH was going to a doctors appointment about fertility! Apparently it happened while drunk in a tent camping :) 12 days until im due now and we couldn't be happier :D x

My 1st want planned at all, i never even thought id be able to get pregnant as id been diagnosed with endometriosis.
2nd was planned, 3 rd wasnt planned but ended up as an ectopic pregnancy, 4th was planned but ended up as a miscarriage, 5th was planned and is still going strong xx

This is my first and it's completely been planned for 3 years in fact :)

Was pregnant before, which ended in miscarriage, and that one wasn't planned. Since then, we had been thinking about trying again, but didnt really act upon it, and then 16 months later we became pregnant with this one! So technically unplanned, but a very happy surprise!

We weren't trying as such, but took no protection as my OH has low sperm count and really didn't think that with my age too, that I'd get pregnant. We always wanted a baby though, so was a lovely suprise and minor miracle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back