Pink spotting. 4+2.

My hcg is defo still going up :) and I had 2 tests in one packet so I did them both as you're not meant to keep them when opened.
fec61061f036a631eebc4e884bd041ff.jpg

Just done these now after 1 1/2 hour hold if that. I can't quite remember. Xx

I have this feeling like everything's okay. But I'm scared to get too excited just in case lol xx

Your lines are looking really strong hun. I keep thinking about you and I have a good feeling for you too! xx

Thank you Hun. It's a weird time for me. Thanks for everyone's support :) xx

Thinking of you Slb! Hang in there...the hpt's getting darker is a great sign!! And go with your gut instinct...I did that last week with my spotting and waiting for the scan. I told hubby I felt everything was ok, went with it and everything was absolutely fine. good luck sweetie and take it easy!! :) xx

Thank you Hun. It's good to know that some spotting is okay at first. I think I defo panicked that first day. I am more relaxed now. I just want to know everything is fine with my baby. I'm glad things worked out well for you :) xx

Thinking of you lovely. You hcg is going up for sure! Super dark lines.

Fingers x for you xxxx

Thank you :) I'm pretty sure my baby was just getting nice and snug. These are opks but look at the difference in 4 days! Xx
502a35e95a829bc8959f588572416a3f.jpg

I had them in so thought I would use them :) xx

Oh your Opks are really dark!! Mine went like that too

If I had tests in the house I'd be peeing on them :)
My hcg was high last time I had bloods last Saturday so I know peeing in a test won't tell me anything

I just wish they would do repeat bloods again

Could you get bloods done?

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I could probably speak to my GP but this epu won't do anything but scan me.

Why don't you ring Hun and see?

I'm going to do a clear blue next week and see if I get 3+. I'm sure I will though.

You can add water to your urine to dilute it. But I would measure exactly what you put in. And do the same 2 days later. Hopefully you would see a rise then. It would take trial and error though. Because you would have to put enough water in to give yourself a light positive so you would be able to see the difference 2 days later.

It would probably just add to your worry though lol xx

Got my 3+ today at 5+1 :)

My scan has been changed to 22nd at 9:45 as well :) xx

Got my 3+ today at 5+1 :)

My scan has been changed to 22nd at 9:45 as well :) xx

Keeping everything crossed for you. Stay rested & take good care. Please keep us posted. I'll be thinking of you X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back