Pink spotting. 4+2.

Oh and I can't stop drinking!! I'm constantly thirsty. But my urine still looks darkish. Any1 else noticed this? Xx

Oh Slb that sounds really positive hun!!!

I reckon you'll get a later date on the digi as your test looks well dark now! It's up to you if it puts your mind at rest hun.

With your other chemicals did you lose your symptoms like I did?

Xxx

I might try it tomorrow if I don't chicken out lol

It will put my mind at rest to see 2-3 but I'm scared Incase I see 1-2 or not pregnant. I might try my frer first and see what the lines look like. If they're a lot darker I will try the clear blue.

Yes. Also my lines stayed the same. They didn't get darker.

With the MC I bled and then found out I was pregnant.

That's why I was feeling positive this time as I had got further than the last 3 times. As I hadn't bled and my lines were dark xx

Oh shelley, I'm really sorry to read you're going through this worry :hug: I so hope it means your little bean is getting snug in there. Keep us updated! I'll be thinking of you xxx

Thank you Hun. I'm hoping so too! I will do :) xx

It's very confusing but still sounds good, when I had my mc's my symptoms left and once the bleeding started it got really heavy so hopefully just spotting, my friend bled her full 9 months was very worrying for her

Oh god! I couldn't deal with it for 9 months! I can imagine how worried she must have been.

I'm hoping it's just an IB now. I feel more positive because I've got still got symptoms. Plus I've had no pains like I did with my MC. I can't be sure that everything is okay obviously so I'm still a little nervous.

Only time will tell though. Xx

Hey sweetie
I'm feeling really positive for you :) you've got very strong symptoms plus the spotting is only light and you've no pain, try to stay positive, I really hope they contact you tomorrow and do bloods asap to put your mind at ease, as I know how awful waiting can be my lovely

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you clover. Waiting is the worst bit isn't it Hun. I hope you get your answers too!

I'm just hoping everything goes okay for both of us now. Xx

32a677e3f4b355e267246d38f8a11c94.jpg

I'm hoping this can only mean good news. The top one was taken on Saturday. Bottom one this morning. The test line is quite a lot darker than the control line xx

Definitely looking positive :) have you got a clear blue digi? Xxxx

I have. I'm not sure if I should use it or not xx

Ooh that looks much darker!! :) I think you should so the Digi only if you feel comfortable, the FRER is proof enough that your levels have risen

How are you feeling?

xxxxxxx

Thank you clover. I decided to do it. Curiosity got the better of me. It says 2-3 :)

I'm feeling okay thanks. Sick and tired but okay lol

How are you Hun? Xx
c1c7961c148a6a3756f5047f54bf8a54.jpg

Yay!!! Love the Digi :)
I'm feeling ok thanks , I'm not bleeding at the moment and have loads of symptoms still, so still feel pregnant but not if you know what I mean, woke feeling really sick and my boobs really hurt....it's a bit of a kick in the teeth tbh!!

xxxxxx

That's really positive Hun. I really hope this works out for you! I know what you mean. You was expecting the worst and know your not sure. I really do wish you the best of luck :) xx

I still haven't heard from the epu. They shut at 12:15 today. Would you ring them again? I feel like a pest lol but I expected someone to ring me by now xx

I would ring them sweetie, they should have rang you by now , are you still spotting?

xxxx

http://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/july-2015-babies/topic/watery-light-brown-spotting-6wks.html

That link above is like what my spotting is like now. It's literally just when I wipe. It's not my picture obviously.

I phoned them. I'm gutted. They weren't even going to phone me back. The woman explained that they won't see me until 6 weeks and they're sending me a scan date out in the post for 2 weeks. I'm happy for the scan but I wanted my hcg monitored so i could see what was happening. I guess I just have to wait now xx

It doesn't help that I'm feeling really emotional today either, though I know it's a good sign.

I cried after she said they're making me wait 2 weeks.
I've just cried looking at my daughter because she's unwell (her temp is 39) and she looks so poorly :( I've give her calpol and she's stripped off I'm going to see how she gets on.
And I cried looking at lilcurlys scan pictures earlier.

I am so soft today! Haha xc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back