pink spotting :(

good luck for the scan hun
although im sure all is fine
just leave of the sex till 2nd tri :D
xx

aww hun i just seen this am so sorry am sure you are worried.

have you had anymore spotting throughout the day? im sure all is ok and i hope tues comes quickly for you and you get the reassurance hun, thinking of you xx :hug:

awww chick good luck with the scan, glad the EPU were so good.

if its any comfort, i had brown spotting from weeks 5-9 (ish) and then pinky from 9-11 (including a little bit of bright red at 10 weeks) at 13 weeks i had a massive bleed, ended up on the maternity ward, after an internal (not nice) i was told 'it looks ok.... for the moment' well my little bean is currently kicking the living daylights out of me, which if you'd told me that at 13 weeks in hospital i doubt i'd have believed you

good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Thank you everyone.

Well there has been no more pink spotting since yesterday morning :cheer:

I still feel mild symptoms but had a really tight feeling in pelvis and hips, also the bottom on my spine was kinda acheing?

I suppose thats to do with the pregnancy?

I cant wait to see me baby I so hope he/she is there

:hug: Thanks again for all your help and reassurances, it really helps :hug:

What your having sounds exactly like what I went through with Imogen when she was at 6 weeks gestation. I bet your babys fine tash and is just growing for you :D

Tasha, Sorry you're going through additional worry. I agree that hubby needs to take things a bit easier! :lol:

Hope the scan goes well. :hug:

If it's any help I've felt the tightening cramps and aching since day one - the back pain has been on for a while but getting worse, I'm told its all normal - HAPPY JOYFUL PREGNANCY EH? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back