spotting

Layla

Reaction score
had some spotting last night, it seemed to be only when i wiped, sorry TMI.

i was having tummy cramps about a week or so ago but nothing came of them so i ignored it, but now with the spotting and the lack of symptoms, im getting worried :(

xxx

try not to worrry hun, phone your midwife if you are really concerned:) gudluck :hug:

i dont know wether to phone at the moment, i havent seen my midwife yet, im due to see her at my scan which is on the 19th, so i guess its not long to wait.

dont think the docs would do anything

xx

they might not do, well if it gets any worse or you get red blood and cramps be sure to phone them just to put your mind at rest, thats what they are there for hun:) if not y not ring the NHS help line for some advise:)

yeah i would phone the midwife as well even if it just puts your mind at rest, i haven't seen mine yet either but she said to ring anytime if at all worried.

If its only light spotting it should be fine and as long as you haven't got severe cramps associated with the bleeding, its probably implantation bleeding. i know that we are all here to give you reassurance but you'll probably recieve this from the midwife as well, hope you ok Lis x :hug:

i havent got a number for my midwife to be able to phone yet tho, i wont have one till my scan, thats when my booking in appointment is, i havew changed hospitals since having Coby so its all done a bit diffrently

xxx

maybe just phone NHS line to help put your mind at rest

have you had any more spotting when wiping? Have you got any severe pain?

Do you know anyone in your area that is under the midwife that can give you their numbers, they normally have a 24 hour service, or ring your local hospital and get put through to the delivery suite and see if they can help you either with the query or wether they can give you the number im sure no-one will mind you enquiring. :hug:

im not in any pain, but its still when i wipe

ive phoned the docs, got to go and see them at 12.20

xx

they'll put your mind at rest i'm sure, let us know how you get on xx :hug:

Good luck at the Drs...I hope the Dr puts your mind at rest...Let us know you are ok...

didnt really put my mind at rest, he was very blunt, didnt like him..

his words were....threatend misscarriage, nothing i can do, go home and rest, no sex.

great! :?

xx

layla said:
didnt really put my mind at rest, he was very blunt, didnt like him..

his words were....threatend misscarriage, nothing i can do, go home and rest, no sex.

great! :?

xx

what a twat!!!!

have you got an early pregnancy unit at your hosptial?? thats who i got in touch with

hope all is ok hun :hug:

Try no to panic hun, I had spotting last week but it's stopped now. It could just be old blood coming away. I had it with Zara too.

Doctors are useless, if you're worried go to A&E. I called A&E last week and they told me to go straight in to be checked out but it all stopped so I didn't.

Layla, do you have an Early Pregnancy Unit at your hospital?
If so, you should call them and let them know you're spotting and they will do you and early scan.
My doctor told me that a lot of women experience spotting but go on to have perfectly healthy babies.
I think the advice to rest is good though.
Thinking of you. L x

Layla
This sounds like implantation for sure!

The signs of M/C (as you know I had one last month) are bright red blood when you wipe eventually going to needing a small pad. I ahd nopains as such but on the 2nd day did have cramping,I am sure you will be fine hun and I am praying everything is going to be okay. If I was you i would go to A&E and get seen form there as you will be treated a lot quicker and a scan will be booked for tomorrow morning,take care
Bex

it got heavier this afternoon, had some period type aches too, went back to the docs, been orderd to bed rest and go again in the morning so they can arrange a scan

xxx

hope everything is ok layla!! i'm sure rest will do you good :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back