Pink spotting. 4+2.

Thank you. I'm feeling better. There's not been any more spotting and I've tested again and the line is darker. I know it's doesn't mean much but it's made me feel a bit more positive xx
ab7cc988b8470754370d70f4ea62b53f.jpg

The top two were yesterday's. The bottom is this mornings xx

Good to hear, thinking about you hopefully all will turn out ok

Thank you everyone. Lilalylola.. I've been reading this online. Do you still take it? I'm not sure whether to stop or not?

My symptoms are very much still here so I'm hoping that's a good sign tonks!

Lilcurly & Clover.. Thank you. I wouldn't have thought I could get IB at this stage, and I would have thought it would have been brown. But you've put my mind at ease a little bit.

Thanks everyone :) I will still go to the GP tomorrow and ask them to monitor my hcg levels. It would make me happy to see it go up a few times. Probably put my mind at rest.

Thanks again everyone xx

Hiya! Yes I still take it, I was told not to stop it.

I will speak to my GP. I don't want to keep taking it and keep spotting. But at the same time I don't want to stop and lose this baby. Xx

So after thinking it's stopped its not :( just been to the toilet and it's a browny red colour xx

Hello honey,

Browny red is old blood - and might be as lilcurly said and just from IB - baby might be just getting real comfy in there.

Keep us updated lovely - you're not alone. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes!

:dust:

I hope so! Thank you.

I've seen my GP this morning. She has referred me to the local epu. I've chose a hospital out of the borough so she said it may take a few days for them to reply :(
It's a pain the hospital in my borough is over 30 mins away and the one out of town is 15-20 mins away and easier to get to. Plus my consultant is at that hospital.
So I guess I will just have to wait for them to phone me now xx

Oh sweetie wish I could hug you
Please stay positive my lovely, I understand how hard it is, I can't believe your going through this, the fact that your tests are getting darker is a really good sign

Would you be able to ring the EPU directly?

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I have there number but they only take GP referrals. My GP said she would fax it through straight away. But I'm not sure how long they need? I may ring them in an hour or so? Or would you wait? I've got like mild AF type cramps now. But I'm trying to stay positive. Thanks Hun xx

I'm praying and hoping for you Hun.
Like clover said you still have darker lines so I would be surprised if it's something bad.

Sending you massive virtual bear hugs honey xxxx

I would just ring them Hun they will understand your anxious Hun xxx

It sounds like IB - I had that on my last pregnancy around 6 weeks, was like a brownish streak when i wiped. Which means old blood. I had an early scan and everything was fine and doctor confirmed IB. If I was you, I would call the the EPU direct now as you saw the GP this morning. Keep us posted. Try not to worry x

Thank you. I'm too early for a scan :( I hate waiting as well lol I've Just phoned the epu and they said they've got the referral and it's with the nurse at the minute. When she's looked at it she will phone me. So hopefully she will phone me at some point today. It's only open until 5 though so I will probably have to go in tomorrow.

Are AF cramps normal with an IB?? Xx

Well no one has phoned me so looks like I will be waiting for someone to phone me tomorrow and then probably go in for bloods on Wednesday. Eurgh.. I wanted them done ASAP so I could get answers sooner!

Oh well! I guess I will have to wait xx

I'd deffo phone them gps say they're going to fax referrals to my dept all the time and they are sent instantly. I'd ring them at least to confirm they've received it. Thinking about you and hoping all will be ok

I did this afternoon Hun about 2:30. They've got the referral. Apparently a nurse was looking at it and was going to ring me but they haven't yet. And they shut at 5. So I'm guessing I will have to wait until tomorrow xx

Oh Hun how are you doing?

I'm thinking of you lovely xxx

I'm okay thanks. The spotting isn't much. Just every time I wipe. I'm not even sure what colour it is. It's weird.

I've just been sick after feeling ill all day so I hope that's a good sign. I still feel sick though. And my boobs/nipples are killing today. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed xx

Do you think I should use my clear blue digi or frer tomorrow? I took the last ones on Saturday. Will that give it time to drop/rise? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back