Pink spotting. 4+2.

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Slb24, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

Well after thinking positive for the last few days I'm unsure what's happening now :(

I went to the toilet earlier and when I wiped there was a bit of pink spotting.

I've had no pains as such. Just the same cramps I've been having for days. I thought they were just stretching pains.

I had a rough night last night. My niece stayed over and her and my daughter were little monkeys. They were swapping beds, getting in together and refusing to go to sleep. I was picking them up and moving them etc. My niece ended up in my bed. I didn't sleep well at all!

I noticed the spotting was after I hoovered.

I'm really hoping it's just because I was lifting the kids up and maybe I've done too much.

I'm going to see my GP tomorrow and ask them to monitor my hcg or refer me to epu.

Every Time I've bled I have lost the baby so I'm not feeling great atm.

Any positive stories?? To help me get through the next few days. Xx

2. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Just to add..

I am taking aspirin (as advised by consultant). From what I've read online this can make you spot. Anyone experienced this? Xx

3. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

Oh Hun!!!!!!

I know the gut wrenching feeling you get after seeing the pink spots.
    However you've had such strong lines so I def wouldn't fear the worst.

Maybe you have just over exerted yourself.

Do you have other symptoms still, sore boobs?

Please keep us updated
    Xxx

4. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping so!
    I feel really tired! But I was up with the kids. I've been feeling sick all day. And my head is pounding. My boobs are still sore.
    I've tested twice today and they look the same. But there's been no time for the hcg to rise or drop. I will test again tomorrow too.

I haven't had any more bleeding or spotting. And I know I shouldn't but I checked my cervix earlier and it was closed. I'm hoping everything will be okay. Xx

5. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

Hun I really wouldn't worry too much, I know it's hard not too!

With all my chemicals I woke up one morning and all my symptoms had just vanished. It varied from anywhere between 8 hours to 2 days later that the spotting started and the cramps ramped up to full AF style day 1 cramps.

Also it makes sense if you have read that aspirin can cause some spotting.

I'm thinking of you hun but think still having symptoms is s good sign Hun xxx

6. lilcurly

lilcurly Well-Known Member

It could be implantation bleeding honey I had light pink at 5+2 (I think) and dark brown at 5+4 xxxx

7. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

I am on asprine to and get spotting too and last time I had a scan all was well!
    I did not have spotting with my other kids but was not on aspirin then.

8. Clover

Clover Well-Known Member

Oh hun just seen this, really hope you're ok, it's so worrying isn't it but try to stay positive, as you are early so it probably is IB as it can sometimes take a little while to make its way our of the womb

Sending big hugs your way

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

9. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone. Lilalylola.. I've been reading this online. Do you still take it? I'm not sure whether to stop or not?

My symptoms are very much still here so I'm hoping that's a good sign tonks!

Lilcurly & Clover.. Thank you. I wouldn't have thought I could get IB at this stage, and I would have thought it would have been brown. But you've put my mind at ease a little bit.

Thanks everyone :) I will still go to the GP tomorrow and ask them to monitor my hcg levels. It would make me happy to see it go up a few times. Probably put my mind at rest.

Thanks again everyone xx

10. Clover

Clover Well-Known Member

Your doing the right thing hun, go to your GP and get bloods done then they can repeat them in 48 hours, I don't know of a scan would show anything so early but at least if your levels are doubling it will put your mind at ease

I'm here for you sweetie, you have been such a huge support for me this past week and while we were both TTC and I'm praying everything is fine with your Lil bean

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

11. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Thank you Hun. You've always been here for me too!

I was told by my local epu that a baby can only be seen once the hcg reaches 6000. I'm sure they said its around 6 weeks. So I am way too early for a scan :( it's annoying but there's nothing I can do.

I have one clear blue digital and one frer left. When would you test again? I do have cheapies as well but u don't want to waste these xx

12. lilcurly

Slb24 take a look at my scan picture attached and I'll try to explain what the ultrasound tech told me :)

Attached Files:

13. lilcurly

If you look above twin B on the Left you can see a sort of hazy area, that was bleeding in my uterus. She said that the bleed could have happened early on at implantation and I'd just have to wait for it to clear. This would result in the brown blood. This scan dated me at 6+4. When I had my 8+2 the blood had gone (absorbed back into my uterine lining I think) she said she believed that was the result of the implantation bleed and that was why I had light pink CM xxxx

14. lilcurly

When u had the light pink CM iit was the day after my period was due to start so I was freaked right out! Haha. I'm sure you are absolutely fine. But go to your doctor anyway due to your previous history zxxx

15. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

What a beautiful scan picture!! Congrats Hun!

I see what you mean. I hope everything goes well for you! Are they non identical twins?

I'm hoping it's just An IB! There's nothing more so I'm feeling a bit more positive now. I was in tears earlier. Thanks for sharing Hun xx

16. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

Hi lovely, I had bleeds with both my fit and healthy boys! My bleeds were unexplained. Try not to worry I know we all fear the worst when seeing blood but there are lots of positive outcomes too.
    Thinking of you Hun x x x

17. lilcurly

No problem at all hon. I had. Mare of a time with the doctors at the start but feeling much better about everything now I think. They will be identical as they are in the same gest sac :-D xxxx

18. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

I don't know very much about twins! Lol congrats Hun! Two beautiful babies xx

19. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm feeling more positive now :) it's good to hear it's normal sometimes. I've only ever experienced the worst outcome. So I panicked earlier xx

20. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

Hope everything turns out ok xx