any advice on spotting and cramps at 4 weeks?

kra0

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I got my bfp today and I'm 3w 6d. I was getting light pink spotting last night which has gotten slightly heavier today, sometimes with bits of darker tissue or something in it. Sometimes the spotting is brown. I feel so sick and have been quite crampy. Any experience with this? I had a MC in Sept and I can see this going the same way xx

Can u call or go to ur EPU?
When I had my mc I bled for a week before getting it seen to and I don't recommend waiting.
If u can even go to A&E, its best to have answers. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I agree with Jayjay. Its best to get checked out rather than stressing and worrying about it. Best of luck to you x

The epu won't see you here til 6 weeks, I had this last September and had a MC then too. So will just have to make do with going to my GP in the morn xx

Can you not just say you think your about 6 weeks? Or do they already know how far along you are?

I could but you won't see much this early on anyway so I'd be even more disheartened xx

I had spotting and went to A&E, they were very helpful and understanding. Hopefully your hospital would be as acommodating xx

I had cramping a bleeding around 6 weeks... I wasn't seen by EPU as they said I had to be 8weeks and over, but thankfully it settled it self. It could just be implantation bleeding but if ur still concerned go to a&e. I hope this brings some sort of comfort to u as I know how awful it can be.

xx

Well the cramps have stopped and the spotting is now a browny colour. Af is due today so I'm hoping its something to do with that or maybe the little mite getting comfy! Going to the GP this morn anyway, thanks for your replies ladies xx

If your worried I'd seek advise. You could ring NHS direct and see what they think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back