Pink spotting. 4+2.

Just seen this. I would put that hoover away for good. :hug:.

Try to avoid any weight lifting. Hopefully doc tomorrow will give you some answers.

xxxxx

Thank Hun. This is a few days old now. I've been to the doctors. And they referred me to epu. I have to wait 2 weeks for a 6 week scan. Fingers crossed everything is fine xx

Slb fingers crossed for you that all will be ok I know when I've phoned EPI previously I've felt like I didn't matter because you're not far along enough for them which is frustrating because from the minute you find out its your world and its hard that they can't see it that way. Sorry your wee chick isn't feeling well either it's hard enough when your feeling rubbish without your wee one also being sick calpol and mummy cuddles and a Disney movie normally work in my house x

You have to wait 2 weeks? Wow that is such a long time. Fingers cross Hun x

Plenty of rest is the best xxx

Thank you. We're lay on the sofa watching frozen. My daughters nodding off. She won't leave my side.

That's how I felt, at the other hospital they will do bloods to monitor hcg. But this one I just have to wait. Hopefully nothing happens in 2 weeks and it goes fast xx

It's going to feel like a year! Lol I'm going to take it easy until I know what's happening. Thank you xx

Hey hun
I can't believe they didn't phone you and weren't going to!! And to have to wait 3 weeks is awful? They could monitor your Hcg every 48 hours like they did for me, it's so unfair that they won't
What date is your scan? Mine is in 9 days and that's long enough

Sending big hugs sweetie

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The lady I spoke to was awful! I actually cried when I got off the phone.

I don't have a date yet. The woman wouldn't tell me. Just said a letter will be sent out in a very snotty tone.

I asked about having bloods done and her response was why would we do that. Your not 6 weeks yet. And then she said there was nothing they could do.

Thank you clover. Good luck for your scan xx

That's awful :( I know in the last week I have met some lovely kind nurses but also health professionals that haven't been very kind or sympathetic
Early pregnancy is such a hard time and a nurse working in the EPU should be kind & sympathetic to the situation you're in especially with your previous miscarriages
I'm a nurse and I would never treat a patient that way, it makes me so mad :mad:
Could you Get your GP to do bloods?

Your spotting doesn't look too bad at all, mine is red and I'm having to wear a pad , but not as heavy as AF

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm glad things are heading in the right direction Hun and everything's looking very positive.

I've got to wait 2 weeks for an early scan and I'm wrecked with nerves. Even though nothing's happened yet for me to be concerned so god knows how anxious you must be.

Xxx

Thank you clover. I think some nurses become desensitised to things. It's awful but it happens.

I will see how I go. I'm going to try and think positive and wait. But if I become to anxious I will ask my GP.

It's not bad at all really. I think I panicked that first day. But I would prefer to have seen none lol good luck clover.

Thank you tonks. I'm nervous. I'm scared Incase I go in 2 weeks and there is nothing there. Because I'm not having bloods I won't have a clue what to expect. Good luck for your scan xx

My scan is booked for the 28th at 2pm. Only 2 weeks 1 day to wait :( lol cx

Are you still bleeding, if you're not full on bleeding by now surely hats a good sign? I hope so anyway!

No It's stopped. I think it was Monday night it stopped. I can't quite remember now lol I'm hoping it's a good sign. I'm really hoping it was just an IB. Only time will tell though. The wait will kill me now lol xc

I know I'm on countdown too Hun I'm 26th now, feeling more lethargic and sickly as the days go on.

I'm sure everything will be fine Hun

Xxx

Thanks Hun. Good luck to you :)

That's good Hun. I'm just tired today and sore BBs. I get different things everyday lol xx

It's unbelievable hun! TWW for a scan. These docs just make me so angry. The way they talk as well. No emotions.

They don't understand how difficult is to get PG. Hope 2 weeks go fast sweetie x

Last edited:
Thank you :) I just expected something whilst waiting for the scan, like bloods. I won't know what to expect now when I go. I think I am going to buy another clear blue digital and use it next week. If everything is going well I should hopefully see 3+ xx

Talk to you baby every day. Your baby will hear you. :hug: Avoid any physical activity including taking the bin out .

Get a digi for next week. FX for you lovely.

xxxx

Last edited:
I'm trying to do as little as possible. I still have to carry my daughter but that's all I'm doing. I will do. Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back