Pics of my FR tests. Linespotters?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I have piccies of my FRs I did this week - can't remember the exact dates though! Anyways. I was sorting my bathroom out and thought I would have one more look at my tests so did and was surprised to see faint lines!!

I thought they were evaps (and part of me still does) but wanted a second opinion. The reason I ask is cos I've read that evaps on FRs are not very common? So without further ado...Piccies!! The first is of my OLDEST test so my 1st FR. This was done in the later afternoon. My second FR was done fairly late in the evening.

Also, I shone my lamp on them - the line that stands out the most though is still faint, is the very first test I did and the line stayed there even with my lamp shining on it lol.

testapart.jpg

Both tests together..

teststogether.jpg

Feel free to slap me. :D

CD58, no AF, no cramps...nothing.

Will not be testing for a while as I want to give it more time as does OH. :)

x x

Last edited:
i can only see a faint line on the 1st pic hun. x

Thanks, that's the test that is in the bottom of the second pic. :) x

Hiya...these tests do show evaps after a few days...wen I was 8 weeks pg I found a test that I'd done the month b4 I got my bfp,there was def 2 lines on it and it made me think that maybe my digi was wrong and I was further on than I thought-nope,was only 8 weeks xx

I'd already had it in my head that they were evaps cos they're old tests and two lines would be too good to be true! :) x x

i can see a faint line in the first pic aswell when was that taken i thought evap where when they smear across from the line iykwim

have you tried a one from boots or superdrugs apparently they can tell 4 days b4 period i know i was late when i tested with my but i tested in the afternoon with both of them aparently they assistant sed there both really good

Thanks Shauna, all I have is cheapies now and hubby reckons they're no good as we both saw the faint line yesterday but we thought if it was an evap, surely it'd be fairly dark by now? Plus, on one of my cheapies, prob the first or second I'd ever done, came up BFN and the next day there was quite a dark line but it's the only one that it's happened to. :confused: x x

Emmaandamyleigh - Yeah, I know what you mean hun. The test in the first pic is the bottom test in the second piccie. :) Will have to get another test at some point, just no idea when! :) x x

good luck hun and i hope this is it for you and you do get your bfp you deserve it :) you all do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back