FR tests and evaps **Updated with pics of tests page 2**

Well my evap disappeared later that day so if it's sticking around then that's got to be a good sign :)

I know what u mean about seeing them better irl - mine was camera shy to say the very least so I didn't bother posting lol

It's still there, however many days it's been, I did it when hubby and I went shopping so I'll have to ask him how long it's been. I'm currently CD58 and no sign at all of AF!!

Going offline in a min as visitors on their way!

Have a good day all!! x x

Hey hun! i can def see a line in the top pic! is it pink or grey? it looks like a good line to me, they say it should be same width as control line, all the evap lines i've seen are thin and grey, have you tried an ebay cheapie? and how sensitive are they? as i picked up a bfp with ebay cheapie 10miu before anything else,

Really hope its a BFP for you hun!

Hi Hun,

I can see lines!

In my experience as you know I have never seen an evap on a FRER.

Here's a piccy of one from a while back...

As for the cheapies, verdict so far is that they are crap- See pic in OPK gallery.

You would expect that if you have a line on a FRER you would have one on a more sensitive cheapie but from my experience of them today I think you Hubby may be right and they are a bit bobbins!!

Try a FRER again and really try and get a strong FMU.

I have a feeling you may well be preggers, worst case scenario, the lines may be caused by chemical pregnancy but taking in to account your family history it's more likely low HCG.

Hope this is your BFP in hiding!

xx
:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

Attachments

• FRER BFN.jpg
    FRER BFN.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
Nurse26 - It looks like a coloured line, but it's so faint I'm not sure but when I shone my lamp on it, I could still see it so I assume if it wa grey, it would have disappeared? My cheapies are 10miu, think I have seen v. v. faint lines but dismissed them cos they were so faint I was going cross eyed lol. Thank you, I hope so too!! :) :dust: :dust:

Maybe - Thanks hun, mine looks similar to yours, hope it is a shy BFP!! I do have a good feeling about it but at the same time, my cycles can go on for a long time so who knows?? Still no AF today, no cramping or anything. Thank you hun, you too! :dust: :dust:

P.S. I will try and do another test asap but hubby wants to wait and if I do have low HCG, then it's a good idea to wait really.

x x

It sounds good to me hun, sounds like you indeed have a shy BFP :) wait a few days, put a pic of your ebay cheapie up! really excited for you! YAY!

Thanks hun. Got a few twingey/crampy/achey feelings going on so not going to hold my hopes up! Will try a cheapie in a few days but seem to get BFNs on them. :( x x

Last edited:
How frustrating!!!! I dont know how you stay sane!!!!

Lol Tracey! My hubby keeps me grounded. I'm going to try and get hold of another test soon but prob won't be for another week! x x

I'm not gonna POAS till next Friday, care to join me? You can also help me not POAS before that day - unless of course AF comes before then!

Lol! Well I have no idea when I'm testing again, I'd rather go and see a doc and see if he can give me a blood test cos if I have low HCG then it could take ages to show. At least getting a blood test would tell me if my hormone is increasing. x x

Can still help you to not test though. ;) x x

Ok, I've done a bit of research on FRs and lots of people say that they have never had evaps on an FR. A few people said they kept theirs for days and still no lines appeared. But obviously, I can't be sure so think I will get my hubby to ring the doctors for me and book me in. I seriously hate needles but I'd rather have my blood tested instead of going every single day not knowing. I'll be CD60 on Sunday!!! Hubby is treating me to dinner out so have a good night everyone!! x x x

That sounds like a good plan. That way you'll know for certain instead of all the guessing.

Enjoy your night. :)

Dinner was fab! Of course the convo turned to whether we're pregnant and I told him there's no way I can give him a definitive answer, the only tests with lines on them seem to be my FRs and I think they're evaps! He wants to wait another week before going to the doctors so I've got more waiting in store!!

Unless I just go without telling him..... And then I get to surprise him if it's BFP....? Hmmm...... x x

I don't like fr :( I tested 2 days before missed period on fr and predictor and got lines on both and a cbd said 1 -2!! Me being I was like really!!! So they were double packs so the next day I decided to just check and did the fr and nothing came up!!! I panicked!! Peed on the predictor and my spare cbd and both had a line or said preg! The lines r sooo skinny too on the fr its hard to see! So I'm not a huge fan I'm afraid! X

Another reason for me to get a blood test then really. At least it will show up straight away whether my HCG is going up or not. :) x x

My pics are on page 2 hun. In the pic with both tests, you can just about see the faint line. :)

Morning Hun,

Get yourself booked into the docs, you'll need 2 blood tests 2 days apart to determine whether HCG is rising, and it usually takes 2 days to get the results back, so if you go on Monday you'll know by Friday.

How are you feeling today?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back