Faint line on a fr... Quite a while after testing...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Anyone had this? There is a faint but obvious line on my fr when I went back and had a look at it! I can't post pics and I did just try and take one but it's just not there in a photo... Just wondered if anyone had had this same thing and had turned out to be preggers/not preggers?

I did. I wrote on your other thread about my experience when I tested really early. There appeared to be nothing at all there when I looked at it after the timescale you are meant to look at them. Then a week later or so I got them out again and both of them had really faint lines on them. And now I am 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

Is the line pink?

I have a few evaps from frs but they are grey and no doubt they are evaps. Had the line any colour? Might be the start of a bfp fx xxx

Ooooh sounds exciting Fi, perhaps try a digi tomorrow? x

You reckon? I might try another fr tomorrow and then do a digi if it comes up..

Yeah, do what ever you feel is best, i love the digis because they take out all the guessing and give you a straight answer. x

Yeah but they only show when your later on and the are so expensive I don't want to waste one x x

True, although I did manage to get my positive on a digi at 10 DPO but not everyone is the same. I bought my digis of Amazon for 2 for £6 which was a bargain so I had 4 digis altogether when I started testing. Ebay do them cheap too. x

I bought some from superdrug toda for like 13 quid!! Have to hide them from Liam or he I'll kill me lol!

I got this on an IC for my early BFP. I pee'd on an IC in the morning, nothing came up but I was in a rush to go to work. Came home from work that night and decided to fish it out of the bin :blush: and double check. Low and behold a very faint line. I then did my FR then and got a BFP.

I was 10 dpo at the time. So it could be the start of a BFP for you. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Shame you haven't got any IC's to pee on before using your FR.

I bought some from superdrug toda for like 13 quid!! Have to hide them from Liam or he I'll kill me lol!

Haha, if he finds them just tell him you had reason to as you had a faint line and it's the only way to be sure! Hopefully this is your BFP and you won't need to buy anymore tests, but, if for some reason you do, have a look on ebay and amazon as the digis are much cheaper than the likes of superdrug and boots. Really hope this is your BFP Fi :dust: x

Have you got the One Step 10miu tests? Have you tried one of those today? I got my faint line on one of them and then I tested an hour or so later on the digi to confirm it. x

I did an ic earlier but nothing there, might just do another one now!

Oh how exciting!!! :yay: Really hope this is BFP for you hun!! Got everything crossed! :dust: Apparently Asda have digi's for £9.50 for two! :D x x

Maybe wait til 2moro hun and use FR with FMU??
Have fingers and toes crossed for ya :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I will do that yeah... Might even dip it so if it come up I can do a digi the same day

Now there are two dots on either end of the line but it is still there and pink in the middle, will try and take a photo on the iPad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back