Can I believe this?

willowwisp

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. We've been trying for 15 months with no joy at all. I opted out of medical tests as I wanted to do things more naturally, and after much research and much trials I have today got what I think is a positive.

Can I believe it? What are the chances it's a false positive? I can't quite trust it, how do I know it's not telling porkie pies? :fib:

It's a clear blue +plus test, it's in date, has anyone else had any false positives with these?

We are going out tonight to purchase more tests to be sure, but in the mean time I'm feeling a bit apprehensive! How many tests do people normally do to confirm a positive?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 83
That looks like a lovely strong positive to me!

Congrats!

xxxxxx

Looks like a positive to me! Congratulations!

That's a defo positive.. congratulations:dance:

Thank you all.

I am going to have to concede it wasn't a fluke. I couldn't wait so went out and got another test.

15 months of heartache and we've made it, I know I don't have to tell you girls I'm now praying for it to stick x

Attachments

• 2012-03-20 13.09.28.jpg
    2012-03-20 13.09.28.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 58
congrats !! normally we steer clear of clearblue as they are beggars for false positives as the line is not usually deadcentre like yours is, best way is the digi, have a happy healthy 9 months you deserve it xxx

Thank you all.

I am going to have to concede it wasn't a fluke. I couldn't wait so went out and got another test.

15 months of heartache and we've made it, I know I don't have to tell you girls I'm now praying for it to stick x

Congrats love!! Super happy for you!!enjoy your bfp!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back